Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 8 Ch. 73 - We won't leave you alone.

Dex-chan lover
Yuu remains best girl but someone save this man's virginity because good lord is he vulnerable

i just nolifed and binged this entire thing in a day. great TL, thank you based anon :pepehmm:
sundays are going to be more interesting from now on. wait.... doesn't that mean a new chapter is out tomorrow?? :glee:

Supporter
So I'm trying to piece together the information we have with what I have seen in other romance manga and anime and I'm have a difficult time figuring out who Yu will end up with. Most of the time with a story like this, none of the main girls win. He's not already in any relationship with any of them. All 3 girls have started at the bottom. And I don't think Sakura has any better of a chance. It's probably going to end with him not picking any of them.
I'm not even sure he's more than vaguely aware on occasion that he's supposed to have an interest in funding an actual life partner (no matter what he accidentally blurted out a few chapters back), but, even when his brain and his libido are both functioning as well as they possibly can, there's absolutely zero chance he thinks of himself as capable of being with any of the girls in his orbit. The only thing greater than his accidental rizz is his crippling inferiority complex that shows no signs of abating.

Dex-chan lover
Like his mom, Yuu seems to have high stamina when he's doing the things he is passionate about.
But it always was on mind that he might one day collapse like what happened to his mom, hit his limit and kick the bucket as well.
I hope whatever caused his mom's death is not something hereditary.

Users who are viewing this thread