Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Vol. 9 Ch. 85 - Your honest selves.

Dex-chan lover
Incest? How the fuck did you guys manage to reach that conclusion lol? Just reread the previous chapter if your IQ is so low to comprehend it in one go.

Also, if any director tried to pull shit like this they would be blacklisted in couple of seconds.

So Yuu character development was resolved with "Ok, sorry about that" right away and now the goal of this arc is to bring these two tsunderes together while sisters fantasize about confessing to Yuu, but this time on camera. Well, no wonder people are losing IQ to the point of seeing incest.

Dex-chan lover
I can see the side ship wil sail first.

Just know this series yesterday and i binge read it since yesterday.

I love this manga thank you for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao so the director gives scenarios where the actors wing it and then takes credit for directing their performance without really directing?

Dex-chan lover
they were tsunderes? is that really gonna be their thing... from one of the sources of his trauma to just be skipped, I don't know, kinda losing me there author :(
Yeah, what the point of them here if they wont develop Yuu?

We have no reason to care about them and even less about their romance.

If anything, they are taking panels from the sisters.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I mean, they were super cunts to the MC in the past, salting the wounds of his persistent trauma of not being able to live up to his mother's legacy, then the author's like "NEVERMIND", they immediately apologize and move on as if nothing ever happened and the MC doesn't give a fuck either, so that whole storyline that was foreshadowed over several chapters is just over now. Then it turns out the real plot is that these two assholes that were introduced 5 chapters ago pretend like they don't like each other when they're actually in love with each other. Who gives a flying fuck? Most of the time, side ships are boring and pointless distractions, and that's even when the characters didn't come into existence just for the sake of this arc or weren't made out to be extremely unlikeable from the get-go.

Users who are viewing this thread