Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi.

This has been interesting so far, but it still bugs me how they don’t really talk about how shitty a parent his mom was. Like yeah, rich and no worries of poverty are great, but when you’re so disconnected from your kid that they feel afraid to approach you just to talk, you’re a failure of a parent. Made even worse by the fact she left him with her “last wish” of him finding a happy family right before kicking the bucket. Like, bitch, he was your son, your responsibility to love and nurture; growing a conscience when you’re dying doesn’t absolve you of neglect…! The kid needs a therapist for real… that aside, it’s pretty good.

This has been interesting so far, but it still bugs me how they don’t really talk about how shitty a parent his mom was. Like yeah, rich and no worries of poverty are great, but when you’re so disconnected from your kid that they feel afraid to approach you just to talk, you’re a failure of a parent. Made even worse by the fact she left him with her “last wish” of him finding a happy family right before kicking the bucket. Like, bitch, he was your son, your responsibility to love and nurture; growing a conscience when you’re dying doesn’t absolve you of neglect…! The kid needs a therapist for real… that aside, it’s pretty good.
What also doesn't help is that his mom died 1-2 years ago I think, but everyone acts like he has lived the most privileged life and must the talents of his mom. Like the amount of times (early on in the series) they reference her in how inferior the MC is pretty cruel especially since his only real moment with her was on her death bed. I love the romance and art of the series but there is this undertone of harassment (once again only really in the early chapers) to the MC that would probably make other people, myself included, have a mental break. Still series is great and in recent chapters seems that the author has moved away from this point which is great.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, i actually started reading this series this week
and I somehow managed to read all 106 chapters in just 4 days.

Well this series is pretty short tough, 18 pages per chapter, around 2000 pages (just an approximation)
Compared to some monthly realeased title (hello Fuufu Ijou :bocchiwave:), where the author give us sometimes 51 pages out of nowhere:pout:.

Anyway,
Nice title 😁
Nice story .:meguusmug:
Nice MC :chad:
Nice sisters :smugnako:

Although, i sometime feels like the three legs looks more thinner a chopstick.
I give a MASTERPIECE :thumbsup:

When i started reading it, i feel a bit uneasy when reading the first chapter
but, the series just adding more and more epic arc.

I give a big thanks to Yuu :salute:.
Even being dump and clumpsy,
he somehow managed to make 3 sister prodigies fall in love with him.

But, somehow feel like the author passed a life message to me...
like :
  • Being a prodigy's children does guaranteed you success
  • Even the top prodigy of these world are human, they need attention, care (both physically and mentally)
  • You need to balance yourself to be your best.
  • What's "love"?...
Hah..., I don't know man, i was just reading this title because it was fun...

Who is going to win?
Write your answers now (no spoilers allowed)
Niko and Sakura.

I know, i know, Sakura is out of the place here.
but hey... she is mentionned as an "potential" candidate (and she is also cute) so...

Users who are viewing this thread