Mikakunin de Shinkoukei - Vol. 16 Ch. 187

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the years of work translating this manga, and thank you to everyone else who has worked on it.

Feels surreal that it's over, Mikakunin has been a huge source of joy for me and I'm sad to see it go but I'll treasure what we got.

Dex-chan lover
Don't be sad it's over, be happy it happened!
20240223031630-bb61144e-me.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Wow it's been forever, I remember starting after watching the anime.
Good chance to read from the beginning again

Dex-chan lover
Can't believe this series have been ongoing for 15 years, thank you so much for all your work. I still want more though...

And another one of my favourite mangas ends... I hope there are some extras, or better yet a sequel someday. 🙏

Huge thanks to the scanlators who've worked on it over the years.

It's hard for me to believe it's been exactly ten years since the anime ended in March and now the manga is gone too ;_;
I was expecting this kind of ending but not that wedding page, it actually made me cry.
Thank you very much for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters, hopefully Abe in the afterlife is happy with the ending too.

Dex-chan lover

I think we should finish the manga with this masterpiece :meguuusad:
always wondered how we never got a 2nd season with those bangers of OP and ED and the meme of her dancing with the tv.
never expected the series to go for so long, super happy for the author and hope it takes a well deserved rest after more than a decade of good work.

Users who are viewing this thread