Mikazuki no Carte - Ch. 20 - A Night of Proposals

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, it feel a little bit rushed to me. It was still great tho but it feel a little bit too fast.

Dex-chan lover
Wish there was some sort of timeskip / epilogue to know what will happen to them in the future, but I'm more than satisfied with this ending.

MORE!!!!!!!😤😤
But no seriously epilogue please author.
Thanks for translating.👍

Dex-chan lover
@UncleJan exactly my thoughts. I’m okay with this ending, just want to see how Touka’s condition is in the future and how they’re doing as a couple. A “bonus chapter” is more than enough...really enjoyed this.

Dex-chan lover
Very much enjoyed this, but has been mentioned it felt a little rushed and would lIke to see the couple further down the timeline. But a lovely series overall.

Power Uploader
For clarification, 20 is the age where you can legally get married without parental consent in Japan (ie. when Daddy can't do shit to stop them).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriageable_age#Asia

Banned
And of course, the dark-haired adult is the only one who cries while she needs to lean on the small blonde girl.
Thank you, deranged mangaka for some more self-indulgent misogynist brain-killing idiocy.

the ending was shit tbh. I wish we could see her grow up and get cured and them living together or someshit.

Users who are viewing this thread