Miku Will Get Her Heart Broken in 7 Days - Ch. 9 - Day 4 [Another Route]

Dex-chan lover
Stupid onion ninjas... Stabbing me right in the kokoro with their onion shurikens.

We're getting a do-over, but the title's still the same. Gonna be surprised of this ending is happy (though I'm sure it'll be better than the bone-crushing despair and guilt she felt from him dying)

Why do i fell like the girl will die in day 7 after the boy want to redo and we get cycle loop.

Dex-chan lover
Pray to the demons of Selzar for the return of your loved ones! it only requires 666 human sacrifices!

Dex-chan lover
@Adnansz Hey, wasn't there a manga about this? A girl goes back in time and decides to ignore her future boyfriend so they never get together, that's because he dies in the future...seemingly trying to protect her? Anyway, she kinda fails to ignore him because he still falls for her regardless. And at the end it is kinda hinted that he might have went back in time before her too and in the first timeline she was the one who actually died, but he went back in time and protected her and dying in her stead...so then she went back in time and tried to avoid the situation all together that led to him dying.

Forgot the name of the manga though. It was quite a short series I remember.

Dex-chan lover
Another? This is the true route and nothing can change my mind 😤

Dex-chan lover
@Garakuta https://mangadex.org/title/19146/ichijou-kaname-to-wa-kakawaranai You better thank me for this! I spent the last 10 minutes trying to find this for you!

...well, looking at it again it seems only 2 minutes have passed. But it still felt like 20 minutes to me! I'll never get those 30 minutes of my life back ever again! I could've used this hour to read more mangas, but no! I had to go spend the last 2 days looking for this manga for you!

Dex-chan lover
@Walter_vi_Britannia
You’ve saved me from spending hours on end trying to locate that interesting-looking series. And now, I shall binge-read it. Thank you.

Lastly, FYI, only nine seconds have passed.

@Walter_vi_Britannia
Thank you!!!!
I own you the soul of the first sheep that will be born on my farm, when I will get one. Probably.
Now, only to put it on Plan-to-read, and never think of this manga again.

hqdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread