Miku Will Get Her Heart Broken in 7 Days

Dex-chan lover
I was a little bit late, so I won't leave a comment under the chapters, I'll comment here.
This was...heart-wrenching. To say the least
Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
What the point of route ? You want to write drama, then write drama. want to write something comfy so write one.
Redone everything is just chicken out

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof

Because it's short, and it's more like compilation instead of series. I think another one I've seen with alternative ending is the one with little girl and loan shark.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes I remember the loan shark and girl. Aaah why isn't the alternate ending the cannon ending... At least in this one it shows it as two separate cannon endings so we can be happy with the happy one but that one just straight out put the alternate ending as a bonus chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Tcof

Alternative ending yes, but not this much chapters. It's only one alternative chapter where

Instead of separated, the loan shark adopted the girl.

@Tcof I think the narrative structure is a framing for a simple cautionary tale. The message being "Don't take the future for granted, so take action now". The 'redo' allows a simple 'this is what your life is like when you do a' vs 'this is what your life could be like when you do b' contrast. It's a bit of a throwback to moral fable style storytelling. That is the point of the 'route'.

Users who are viewing this thread