Milady Just Wants to Relax - Ch. 34 - Chaper 34

Dex-chan lover
Really good job. Didn't notice any issues while reading the only advice I'd give you is to make the text a little bigger and bolder so it's easier to read. Hope you continue doing more chapters

thanks for the chapter!! even with it being DeepL, everything still seemed pretty good and it was still a fun read. Mostly the text size was the issue but otherwise, all good. Thank you for picking this up ^^

Dex-chan lover
Called by the Baron i see althou I doubt the poor Baron even have any choice but to do it lmao

Dex-chan lover
Was a pretty good tl job, altho I would recommend increasing the font size a bit as people with bad eyesight may have some difficulty reading it without zooming in.

Fed-Kun's army
It’s confusing why she doesn’t escape temporarily or learn how to temporarily hide herself/the shop.

She continuously acknowledges that her identity and safety is at risk, but refuses to do anything about it until I guess someone has to save her again/ the villagers get hurt and involved again.

Dex-chan lover
Wow rude, if your friend changes something about themselves I think one should be supportive, what if it took them a lot of courage then you just shoot them down like that smh

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :) I think my only minor criticism is it would be nice if font was a bit bigger and filling things out for readability, but it wasn't bad, the translation seemed fine far as I can tell and was grammatically fine.

I sure wonder what the Baron wants with her.

Thanks for picking this up and translating it! ☺️👍

As for the humans she's afraid of meeting, it really says something about them if someone is more afraid of them than a literal demon 😒

Dex-chan lover
What is that word translate to when they all smell the sage? (About page 4.)

Tysm for the chapter! May I suggest using CAPS writing and a bigger font size to make it more readable?

Users who are viewing this thread