Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

I'm joining the bandwagon and awaiting some DESTRUCTION *__*
Cause, seriously, magic isn't an everyday thing for those that aren't upper class there, so she should have no trouble with regular bandits or whatever.

I find it laughable that they want to be treated as "normal" by the townies but treat our MC with their own prejudice. Like they expect her to scream or cry on sight 🙄

Dex-chan lover
@Scrabbleman Considering Schneider was so close to Ronia for many years and supported her endeavours, his trust in her should've been that strong. For it to collapse with Misano's arrival makes you wonder if it truly was The Webnovel's Preordained Plot, his trust in her was less strong then expected, or if Misano's a master manipulator to successfully woo Schneider to her side while Ronia was unaware.

@Kiako In fairness, MC's upended their common sense as they see it. They're so used to being hated and reviled, so being treated as equals is understandable jarring for them.

Contributor
Like, I'm not a furry, but I'd prefer cute doggy boys over bishes

Im interested how this turns out but maam is a fan of furry now i guess

Dex-chan lover
As far as they know, she's just a single normal woman living and running a shop alone. Of course, they'll pay more attention, when bandits and the like are around. Also, she said she can protect herself and recount the life she went through, showing her mental strength. Mental strength ain't gonna stop a blade from running through you. Then she went on about being top in school. LOL, IN SCHOOL, what a big shot. She probably get a rude awakening and have the pretty animal boys save her soon.

Dex-chan lover
She is a sorceress and she also hold contracts with magic spirits. So i agree that she likely doesn't need protection.

She just need the fluffly tails. 😁

Dex-chan lover
They should stay in beast mode. I don’t see that many isekai or otome with beastmen forms instead of Demi humans.

Users who are viewing this thread