Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Aight, she work hard to please her homie but they won't recognize her achievement, yeah girl, I know how you feel

Dex-chan lover
So when the artist is lazy we get bishonen and when she wants to try we get fluff.

Dex-chan lover
Aww they're all so fluffy I would've already caved and asked to pet them

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion I agree that 1 and 6 are great but personally, I wish the manga for 6 wasn't just a 5-chapter LN promotion. I have a difficult time reading novels if they aren't in physical form so, until the LN is officially translated I can't bring myself to read it.

Double-page supporter
And now we have a furry fetishist staring in her own manga/novel - I'm impressed how we have progressed. So we've gone from LGBTQQ to furry, so what's next?

@Sep10trion I thank you for the recommendation, number 6 just have it for me though I wish they will continue. That aside it did convince me to read the novel

@Sep10trion At this point it seems mostly like either the prince has been hexed or he realised that she would never be happy living as a noble and made sure to get her a way out. Albeit stupidly by making her think he hates her for some inexplicable reason.

And I can add to your list: Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter. 2nd prince has been blindly seduced (?) and is dragging the country into a civil war.

Fed-Kun's army
They're so fluffy!! ( ᵒ̴̶̷̤⌔ᵒ̴̶̷̤ )✧*。
I swear I'm not a furry, but I'm kinda jealous of Ronia. In the same time, I'm also jealous that everyone gets to spend time with Ronia.

Dex-chan lover
The demihumans may be fluffy, but can they beat the fluff that is Kyuu-chan the Wonder Cat?

Dex-chan lover
So Rookia took affection where she could even despite the fact she knew it was going to end badly.😌

Well at least she is living her life like she wants now, petting the fluffly tails. 😆

Dex-chan lover
Even if you know the plot, I guess you can't help feeling things when you're forced into a situation like that.

@Sigart from a spoiler I read the prince genuinely believed she was bullying the girl in the novel and he didn’t believe her when she said that the former servant was working under her grandfather due to her recommendation

I seriously love the reasoning, pacing and story, I hope it doesn't change too drastically.

Users who are viewing this thread