Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

It's a shame.
NASS is just being territorial. They don't care about this manga or readers .
And they hold no rights to claim this manga so no need to chicken out 😉
You have all the support of this manga's fans, go for it!!!

Thank you for your hardwork. I hope the 2nd part of chapter 10 gets posted but if not, it's alright too! This story is adorable~~

Aggregator gang
They haven't posted anything for 2 months and have the nerve to tell you to stop?

Dex-chan lover
Sena: Humans don't do this?
Me: Of course... We do... 😍.. yes, we don't.. i don't lie..

@NovaXII Group itself is a shitstorm with bunch of bullies in it. Their "leader" so to speak nicknamed Akai is the worst one. Just check r/Scanlationdrama and you'll see.

Dex-chan lover
@hanaatsume just do what you want, there is no rules that say you can't translate. THey had 2 months, but they didn't get it done, despite uploading a -bunch- of other things in that time. People will side with you over them. I remember a time when 4 and five groups were doing the same series back in the day and no one cared, they jsut read it from whichever group they liked most or whichever came out first. This whole territorial stuff is absolute nonsense. Just like what happened with Blue lock. Scanlators don't own the manga they're scanning and if they're doing a poor enough job that someone else feels like they should be scanlating to fill the gap, then that's their fault..

NASS hasnt updated this in a while, so IMO they can suck an egg. Thank you for the two chapters, Ive been missing this series a lot!

Double-page supporter
@hanaatsume oh, how about you ask to join their team with the condition of just working for this series? usually they have teams for each series (I think?); either way they could use the help! for a single person i love the work you did on the typesetting.

for a two month gap of silence for this manga, they sure are fast at messaging you to discontinue your scans :thinking_emoji:

Please keep going! It’s been so long and you’re doing a great job. If you’re having fun then keep at it, and just mark them as spam? 😈

Thanks you for your hard work. It piss me off that the translation teams take on a lot of projects at the same time, and are not to regular in their outings. it's selfish knowing that many others teams the time and investment to do it. I’know it take a lot of Time and they’re doing it for free but if they can’t assume the workload they should ask for help or abandon the project.
Again thanks you both team for the translations

Thank you for updating! I love this series so I was pleasantly surprised to see it updated **after a long time.** Idk anything about scanlations, but I don’t think you did anything wrong—you were polite about it and seems like you will stop (ripppp) now that they’ve contacted you. I just want to say I appreciate you uploading this despite everything, it was very well done!

its been like..... 2 months tho. like. what is their problem honestly. props to you for being polite over this. lets hope nass wont throw a bitchy fit over this lmao.
also. your translation/clean is good. real good. thank you so much for taking your time to update this series.

If you're willing to handle the series, go for it. The uneven release schedule from the group has made it clear this series isn't a priority for them.

Users who are viewing this thread