Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
we'll gonna see if NASS would release their version soon after asking someone to stop doing volunteer work

Thanks for all the support but both a staff and the leader messaged me and I really don't think I should continue, NASS is pretty big and popular on mangadex and ngl I'm a bit scared of them;;
But everyone is really nice!! Thank you so much!! I would love to update more but I'm kind of a chicken TT so sorry ):

Supporter
Just tell those guys to go to hell, they don't own the rights to translate this manga.

I appreciate so much for these chapters! Thank you so much. Love this manga it's so cute
NASS can take two steps back if they aren't even going to translate the chapters, honestly, they're pretty problematic these days with continuous drama. It's not like they've even brought us the chapters for this manga any time soon so~
Thank you so much!

They had plenty of time to update. Don’t let yourself be bullied into dropping it. They can always scan late in tandem if they want.

I think it is acceptable to start uploading a series if the first group hasn't uploaded any updates not because the raws are unavailable but because they either have a lot on their hands or something else .
I am really thankfull to u for translateing this amazing series .!

Dex-chan lover
>Stop translating this manga we clearly don't give enough of a shit about to release in a timely manner because it'll affect our donations
Every time.

Thanks for the update, NASS can go screw themselves. Btw why are you scared, you're doing an awesome job

Dex-chan lover
Please don't stop translating this, you've done an excellent job. Besides, there's no chance that NASS will actually translate this if you stop.

I really don't think I should continue, NASS is pretty big and popular on mangadex and ngl I'm a bit scared of them
ye, you better watch out, they probably already tracked your location... damn, you sound so pathetic, it's just sad

Dex-chan lover
ok tell you to stop why? are they going to continue the series? If they just told you "stop" then are they going to at least pick it up? You're doing fine right now and I don't want to see the series abandoned again.

Fed-Kun's army
Why is the other scan group stopping this translator? Do they have a license for this manga ? Do they have the original mangaka's permission to distribute their work ?
This is either licensed or it isn't.
If it is then the group has no business banning someone else from doing this since legally speaking they're all infringing on the work's copyrights.

If it isn't licensed then everyone gets to do as they please.

It's not like this person stole their scans. Why are scan groups so troublesome and why do they seek out drama so much. Just do your thing and let others do theirs. If you have a better translation then upload it and people can choose which version to read but trying to make a monopoly out of this hobby dirties and cheapens it

You did a good job translating, thank you for your efforts! :)

I understand why NASS told you to stop since they started it but this is all illegal anyway- I hate when groups tell others to stop and claim it as theirs. It feels very greedy. But the other chapters were their work too so it’s understandable they would want credit for the rest.

I'm so happy that you picked this up!! I've been waiting months for updates and I really love this manga. Screw NASS since they're not even bothering with putting out updates! Please continue!!

Thank you for the updates! Your work is greatly appreciated! Just because the translation group is telling you to stop doesn’t mean you should. They don’t own the manga and hadn’t updated in a while. Keep up the good work!!

Aww, I love your translation, it's really well done. I'm getting a bit sick of Nass taking dibs on everything even when they aren't updating regularly. I feel like they lose the right if they don't at least give a hiatus notice when something stops regularly updating.

Users who are viewing this thread