Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

nah fam, it's fine to continue the translation. this site allows a chapter to have multiple "version" from different translator anyway

what are they gonna do? DMCA?

Keep translating, NASS has way too many series that they have “claimed” and their release schedule is garbage.

No... Please continue, let NASS become a bit humble and make them not thinking everyone just a worthless peasant

@stop_islamization_of_eu Is it really so imcomprehensable to you that there are people who do not enjoy confrontations, especially in something that should be a fun and relaxing hobby making people happy? It is clear you enjoy agitation and confrontations, but do you really think everybody does, or even should?

Thanks for the translations, and I am disappointed by the NASS reaction. If they are hoarding more than they can handle, they need to learn to be realistic and to let go.

B-but why won’t they let other scanlators pick this up if they’re never going to upload them until someone else does?? Thanks for being so polite, I hope they can reconsider their attitude of ‘claiming’ this series because it’s quite elitist and selfish

No! Don't stop the translation!
Thank you for your hard work
It's been so long and I was so excited 😑

Even if you don't feel comfortable with confrontation, I appreciate the translation so far, and hope you can keep an eye on this. Just in case it gets dropped for real. Either way, thanks for your effort.

We the reader, welcome you warmly
Thankyou very much for the translation thankyou for your hard work
No one blame you

Dex-chan lover
"No reason to hate NASS here as they probably went into damage control mode after they saw the manga being posted which is totally understandable. They had already translated it so posting it seems like a good idea BUT not dropping the series after someone who is clearly a fan of the series wanted it seems like a bad move."
-Eonlars

EDIT: "The TL can also help NASS in their efforts of translating this series as well."

@NARKist I feel bad for hanaatsume since this whole thing blew up and she only wanted us to be able to enjoy faster releases and now NASS is being hella shady. Like releasing the same two chapters that hanaatsume did, like what, an hour after she posted chapter 10? Please.

Thank you for releasing these chapters! Don't let the internet drama squad get to you, there are enough real problems you don't need to concern yourself with people who make up take ones. You did nothing wrong and I do sincerely hope you continue scanalating the series of you want to!

You did nothing wrong and I actually think you should keep translating this series regularly. I don't feel like waiting 3 months again for a new chapter ♡

NASS is trash. Keep translating, your translation is better anyway and they were the ones sitting on the series and not updating until you came along. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
@uwumis don't say mess like that, the one causing the drama is NASS. Scanlating is free volunteer work. There are no claims, and 'etiquette' was created to to stop hostility, not to save the petty egos of groups that take on too many projects for themselves. The only reason people are picking sides is because NASS decided to message the translator to stop. NASS could've just released their own chapters and said nothing, and everything would be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread