Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

I appreciate the chapters. Shame NASS hasn't updated in a while and hopefully they eventually release new chapters. You did some good work and both chapters were really easy to read. Hopefully you find something else you want to share and glad both you and NASS could settle this. While it's TRUE NASS doesnt own a "copyright" for the series to translate it it is still etiquette not to snipe. Dont feel bad about it and I can appreciate your attitude/intention when releasing these. Ultimately the final decision lies with you and considering how you have handled it I can respect whatever decision you decide to make.

If you look at their release, they barely update this manga at months on end. Not sure why. But thank you for translating!! I love this manga and I’m glad someone finally wanted to translate it!

I wish we could get more chapters tho, the story is so nice (and fluffy)!
I don't know about NASS, but it's been 2months since their last update so you didn't do anything wrong.
Other readers are mostly saying the same, so if you could keep up the good work, us readers would be really happy! ♥

Double-page supporter
PING PONG! HEY GUYS, JUST CAME FROM THEIR DISCORD!!! CAN YOU PLEASE PAUSE A BIT BEFORE COMMENTING? Thanks!

It was already in the translators note thay they would stop if they were asked to, which they did, so there should be no need to add on what your thoughts on this as it will only get more repetitive.

They were pretty polite! Both the group and this translator. I wanted to emphasize that. They told them it was this translator's decision if they wanted to continue, and they said they wouldn't.

Apparently they suggested the translator to join, which is good! They weren't rude or anything, (just a little 'whatever') which, again, is good, we'll just have to see if hanaatsume would take the invitation, their work is pretty great tbh more hands to help!

We're just users reading the translation efforts of other people, I just realized we also don't really have our own rights to complain as well lol yikes.

nass has other projects so it doesn't matter if they lose one project they never update please continue updating😊

Honestly, I think you should keep translating if you want to. These past two chapters have had great quality and translations with the only problem being some little grammar errors. It is amazing you were able to do this on your own!

NASS hasn’t updated this in months, and it isn’t like they have any legal claims to translating this. Frankly, if they didn’t want others to pick up the series, they should have kept up to date on posts. They have way too many projects to keep up with, resulting in other deciding to take things into their own hands.

I hope that if you feel comfortable, please continue translating this series, you did a wonderful job on chapters 9 and 10! Don’t feel discouraged!! 💕

Thank you for your translation! I don't see how you did anything wrong tho, the other group hasn't updated on months and you did such a good job, also I don't think they can claim any work and prohibit someone else to translate but then again I don't really know how these groups work. I hope you'll be able to keep updating this Manga or that you at least can find another one you like. Thank you again!

Dex-chan lover
@hanaatsume
Thanks for all the support but both a staff and the leader messaged me and I really don't think I should continue, NASS is pretty big and popular on mangadex and ngl I'm a bit scared of them;;
But everyone is really nice!! Thank you so much!! I would love to update more but I'm kind of a chicken TT so sorry ):

you should post screenshots about the msgs, with their names, the scene isn't growing because little shits, thinks they own these things, when they don't, that's why even after all this time the manga scene hasn't grown, different from the LN/WN scene. They don't organize, and try to put down whoever tries to go again "their little illegal business"

Fed-Kun's army
thank you for the translation, from drama experience I can tell you readers will read whoever publish first.

Just remember this is a fan translation no one has any right on it and that if you want to continue no one wan do anythink about it just do it.

I would suggest you work with NASS if you want to translate and avoid the drama

NASS can't really claim anything. According to this site's rules, you lose any manga you don't update for a month, unless they update monthly or less, then they have no right to stop you. Yours are fa translations too.

Double-page supporter
People from multiple groups can do the same chapters - NASS can't claim a monopoly on doing FREE translations.

They're free to upload a higher quality translation later.

@Begoneclowns
pls enlighten me. what exactly can this mighty, powerful and fearsome group do to this translator? how exactly will they bully him? will they send some nasty PMs? sheeeeeeeeeit, that sure sounds scary, or maybe will they gossip about him on their discord? - damn, that's some nightmarish stuff right there, no wonder he is scared shitless, who wouldn't be?!

Dex-chan lover
FLOOF ACHIEVED! NOTHING ELSE MATTERS NOW.

No, I don't think you really need to apologize. As others have said, NASS doesn't really have a claim when they take so long to update this series, and you've certainly done a good job. It's good that you're sorting this out privately and civilly though. Whatever works out for you.

I, for one, appreciate your translations here and probably won't bother reading the NASS version whenver they get around to it. Maybe they're already overworked or understaffed, but all the more reason to let other people take on their projects.

Thank you so much for the updates, I think it's a really warm story and I'm sorry to know you'll have to stop ;v;
I hope you can avoid drama safely, although do I think it's unfair you were prevented you from uploading new chapters when the other group hasn't been able to work on this story for a while. I wish you all the best!!

Stuff like this just makes me dislike NASS more, too bad they "own" a ton of mangas of this genre

Aggregator gang
Aww, thanks for the two chapters you did though! They were really well done.
And you made sure to talk to the group and said you would stop when they asked you to, I really appreciate this good, wholesome interaction between scanlators.
There's been a lot of drama going around, but that didn't happen here, and I got to read two nicely done chapters after 2 months so I feel quite satisfied <3

Do what's good for you, dude. I'm of the mind that I'm happy to see updates and new translators, but I also understand NASS's position of "we had people working on that." In this circumstance, I'd tend to err on your side since it has been quite a while since they updated. I hope whatever the case that you guys can work something out amicably.

Users who are viewing this thread