Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
If NASS takes their stuff off mangadex people will just go to other sites to read it and then come back to Mangadex to get these nice new chapters.

NASS has a billion mangas they're translating and they take months to update. Those greedy fucks can give some of them up to people who actually want to and have time to translate them.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation, its very well done compared to other translations of other series i've seen

That’s basically just NASS hoarding it at this point, most of their other series get regular updates while this one hasnt been touched in 2+ months. They dont have any actual claims over it and the most they can do is be annoying (especially since most of the readers seem to be siding with you).

Just ignored nass. They have been ignoring this series for months anyway. Don't give up please. And maybe translate the first 8 chapters too, so that you won't be accuse of sniping them.

Double-page supporter
@hanaatsume

I applaud you for stopping like you promised. However, given that your chapters were uploaded 2 months after the last chapter was uploaded here, I'm more disappointed with NASSG for squatting on this series and bristling when someone tries to make a release when they won't.

Group Leader
gdi this is why I ship SenaRonia so hard TTvTT

Also... I know there is much drama. It's whatever. I haven't heard good things about NASS's attitude lately anyway, so if they're going to be sour, just leave 'em to it. =v= This is MangaDex; if they upload stuff, people can choose to be loyal and wait for their translations, or they can choose to read someone else who uploads faster. I've been working on Saving 80,000 Gold for a couple of releases even though Loli Mamoritai was covering it, but y'know what? The readers are just thankful for higher quality scans and an uploader who does something more than every two or three months.

Just do what you love and have fun. <3

WTF is snipping? What's up with this nonsense etiquette? It's not like anyone claimed to own nass's work. Mass are credited for their work and no group is credited for their's.
There are plenty of raw chapters, and it's been already 2 months since nass's last release, I think that if one group has started more series than they can handle it's good etiquette to welcome new translators who can take over and not scare them in that way.
The least you (nass) guys should do is try to recruit them, doesn't make sense to demand them to stop. Doesn't make sense to demand to start over with their own translation either.

It would make sense if you released on schedule and someone hijacked that, but you don't, so I would suggest to be good sports and not bully new translators like this one.

Thank you for your translation! 😄

This is sad! 😞
I would like to read more your translation! 😩

Oh nooo. I have always wanted an update on this story TnT issokay, if you don’t want too then it is fine :( still sad tho

Thank you so much for the translation! If you want to discontinue then that’s fine, but NASS hasn’t uploaded this at s consistent rate and this translation is pretty high quality. It’s pretty hypocritical for NASS to tell you to stop when they snipe other series themselves.

@stop_islamization_of_eu

And you just sound like a bully like nass. Go check out their history of past dramas, you ignorant fool.

This person sounded sincere and young. They could be in their teens and big groups with bullying history like nass ofc is gonna scare them.

Dex-chan lover
omg the fluff

Thank you for updating this series. I understand that the other group is working on this but they have so many other projects to do and this one rarely updates. I'm thankful for them as well but I would appreciate if they didn't hoard projects.

@stop_islamization_of_eu You sound pleasant (i.e. fuck off).

@hanaatsume Thank you, sweetheart. Please take care of yourself, we'll support you whatever your decision is.

Aggregator gang
Yeah fuck NASS in this case. You have literally no reason to stop so long as you still want to do it.

Aggregator gang
Theres no need to worry about what NASS thinks since they're hoarding a butt load of series and not updating some of them in months. Its jacked that now they're trying to prevent other people from uploading their own scans so they can lay "claim" to this series. They can screw off.
@BookQueen
Its just NASS drama again with someone unrelated that wanted to update a series that hasn't been touched in over 2 months and them contacting her(him?) to stop even though at this point they're just hoarding this series for no good reason.

Dex-chan lover
the fuck is with that. lol. your translation and quality is overall pretty good, don't let yourself be called off by someone hiding from public view. i appreciate the chapters you made and would love to see more.

@BookQueen Check Page 1 of this Chapter i guess :D

Thank you for the update. I am sorry you are having to go through some drama, but I commend you for being so positive about it. I hope that we will see more updates soon from the other group.

Users who are viewing this thread