Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

I think when a manga has over 25k followers and both parts of the chapter 11 raw being out for almost 2 weeks I think it's fair game for anyone wanting to continue the translation.

I'm not into furries, but somehow I am into these guys (the panther thooooo <3). I ship it, Lion x Lady MC 🤭

Thanks for translating, I hoped a new chapter would pop up soon 😀

Group Leader
@hanaatsume are you sure you are not another account of the previous sniper?
Just feels like the perfect timing, the last sniping drama died down, people were getting over it, and then you swoop in again to fuel the flames before they went out.
If you are that person, can't you just stop harassing them?
If not, you know how to scanlate it seems, just pick a manga no one is doing or one that has been announced as dropped.

@Rygdar
they literally don't update for this. So I'm glad that hana did it. Finally someone who will update this series. Nass has so many "series", yet none of them get done. They need to drop some. Sniping isn't real. lol It's good for others to do it as well, that way people can be motivated : )

@Rygdar
Just calm down please, hanaatsume clearly just translated this because she could and she wanted to share it with us, and most likely didn't even know that NASS had drama going on because of other people's work.
so please calm down and don't just accuse someone for no reason, besides on the screenshots that NASS published it showed that at the end it was all good and dandy between the group and hanaatsume

I hate with all my might when someone is trying to claim something that isn't their in the first place!
Dear new translator, you did nothing wrong and we need more people like you who wants to share with other the joy of manga!

I myself sometimes share on Batato some chapters when I can and I don't mind at all when someone is taking over instead I am really glad because I can also continue the story!
Jesus christ, they even dared to PM you like hell this manga is owned by them!

I normally stay with the original scan group cause snipers in my experience do a really bad job, but you aren't one and went at it in a nice manner and you had done a good job.

There was no need to request for you to stop, NASS can just simply continue doing their work and have a better version or be quicker with the updates. It's not your fault if they take too long to update and you decide to put something out for the fans.

In this case, you two could have existed together and it would've been fine, it's not like it doesn't happen in other mangas/manhwas

Dex-chan lover
@Rygdar how about no, let them do what they want and quite whining about it. There's so much drama about pirated shit it's not even funny.

Dex-chan lover
god damn it scanlator drama makes me extremely angry

AND THEN THEY START POSTING NEW CHAPTERS RIGHT AFTER YOU POST YOURS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOULDVE DONE THAT BEFORE IF YOU DIDNT WANT SNIPERS

If possible can you translate other series instead? Please gosh nass is so unfair to new translation groups

D2

Thanks was very enjoyable. If you don't do this one I hope you pick up another series. It was very enjoyable.

If you start up a new group I'd love to join and help you translate. I prefer only a few stories though to focus on so that update comes out quick unlike the big groups. Hmu on Discord or here if you want to. ^^ It seems we have similar tastes @hanaatsume

Group Leader
look i really don't give a damn about this drama or whatever, but if you send offensive things to tsuki like a whining kindergartener, then you're sick in the head. fuck off.

this is not directed towards the translator. this is to any salty readers out there. c'mon, she's most likely WAAAY younger than you.
also, before anyone even tries to mention me about this, i am not defending the other group. i'm telling you to have some sort of decency, which you should've had without needing me to tell you this. my god.

If you don’t care about the drama then why are you here commenting and acting like a NASS/tsuki representative when tsuki themselves hasn’t even commented lol.

Users who are viewing this thread