Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

So apparently we just need to start sniping NASS's series if we want them updated. Good to know.

Really just blown away here. I guess it’s just a giant coincidence that you happened to post these chapters right after another kind tool threatened to take away one of the many many many series that you care oh so much about. Wow. Just. Wow.

Timing of the post aside, why would you post a partial chapter that goes EXACTLY to the same point the other translation did? Just happened to have precisely this many pages done?

Dex-chan lover
y'all gotta be shitting me, just release a full chapter ffs

If you had chapters stuck in QC for TWO MONTHS it’s a sign you should drop this manga and let others scan it instead of getting angry at them and putting all the blame on this new scanlator who just wants others to love this manga as much as them.

NASS is in the wrong here. You guys are irresponsible and should watch your own ego.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm unable to tell how fast cleaning/redrawing/typesetting sfx gets done. But it looks like this may have been sitting for a while as cleaned. What's the reason for hold up?

Lmao i hope other groups snipe your other series you're currently sleeping on

Maybe don't hoard series when you can't handle the load?

Double-page supporter
@Etesian check the raws https://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/official/777000246 thats how they are split up.

@Etesian yea right ! They took what the other person posted and put it as if it's theirs. I don't see how this could be a coincidence. Totally pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread