Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't the other person's translation good for NASS? Avoiding drama, lowering workloads, keeping people happy, emptying up space for other projects. All at the cost of what? Dropping a non-major manga and swallowing up a little bit of pride? I understand why NASS posted the chapters, no work should be wasted but even translating after this point seems...pointless and hurtful to most people."
-Eonlars

@Lolith unless, ya know, someone else dares to imagine that they might be worthy enough to tread on nass’s personal territory

Thanks for the translation. I hope you can work together or peacefully figure this out. Comments seem a little crazy, but hopefully everyone can figure out a chill way to continue. Love this series!

Fed-Kun's army
The lesson here is that if you snipe NASS they'll actually release something.

I am not trying to defend anyone here but I symphatise with NASS for the hate comments. Looking at the chat screenshot, NASS was not in anyway threatening or impolite. However, I do understand that people are raging because the “right” to translate is non existent in the first place and thus, NASS shouldn’t tell the other person to stop but they can just upload their version. I don’t think just giving out hate comments is right, we must therefore point out the things that can be worked on.

Firstly, NASS should have just posted their own version without a telling the other person to stop, many people would still read their version despite the other person’s post. Moreover, they have no right to the manga since this is illegal anyways.

Secondly, if NASS has too many projects, they has to learn to let go of some to prevent incidents or just post without caring of snipers because again, some people would still read their version if the quality is better. Therefore, there is no need to mind snipers or competitors.

Finally, NASS can communicate with readers by giving a valid reason as to why they posted late to prevent people thinking that scanlation teams are holding the update on purpose. Again, if they have no time for the manga, they can let it go or not mind others and just post their version later.

If these can’t be done, people would think that the scanlation teams are in it for the money which of course is a humanly thing but of course then the readers would defend the other person if this were the case.

Oh and thank you for the translation! Despite the drama I still appreciate the hardwork.

Dex-chan lover
Say, what even is the point of a translation group?

Is it so they can organize a team to translate as many projects as possible? Is it somehow more efficient than various translators simply doing a series they love?

Clearly it isn't the sense community, because drama between members and dickish people in the group seems to come up all the time.

Double-page supporter
@Exhausted
Just google translate their series and they either
A: Drop the series instead of updating once every 2-5months
B: Immediately start working again on it
🤣🤣🤣🤣

So now you are releasing this again after it was in the dust for so long????
It's now like the group was: "don't take the project from us?"

They clearly had this already translated, because it's not like they did all the thing in 5 minutes, but they didn't released for whatever reason...
No one has the right to translate anything unless they have the permission from the author. ALL OF THIS ILLEGAL! for those who forgets.

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys, new strategy. Whenever a series gets forgotten, just release a shitty google translated one with a note saying "oopsie, I didn't ask for permission, but oh well." All of a sudden, you get your chapters!

thank you for the update, i’ve been looking forward to this

btw

will ronia frolicking with shize???

Double-page supporter
Wow, only giving us exactly as much as the other person had given us instead of a full chapter. Talk about fucking immature. If anything, releasing all of this just proves that either you had a backlog and were holding it back to artificially extend your releases or that you can actually do this shit at a normal pace and are just choosing not to work on it, despite railroading others from working on it when you aren't doing anything with it.

Users who are viewing this thread