Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

@nekoya-sensei Its not even sniping if the series was dead for 2 months and then wow they suddenly have the exact same chapters ready as the person who just uploaded it. They don't own the series so not sure why your white-knighting for them so hard. If some one likes a series and they want to TL it and can do a decent enough job more power to them. Nothings stopping them other then muh internet outrage mob.

Don't stop scanlating please. You are more than welcome to continue to scanlate this series in the future, so long as you don't profit from it. Do continue to "co-exist". Translation group should never monopolize a series, seeing as it wasn't theirs in the first place.

Thank you so much for picking it up! You did such a great job. I enjoyed reading your translations and look forward to more work from you. It’s unfortunate that you’re stopping because NASS is being unreasonable about it. I don’t think you should give up something that you enjoy doing. A lot of us here support you! I quite admire you! 😊

how annoying. they literally started posting because you did, even though they held it from us for 2 months. It is reasonable to think that the series was dropped. I'm not gonna wait for 2 months at the whims of scanlating groups thinking they "own" the series and assert their dominance when someone else liked the series and obviously more passionate about it to upload

thank you @hanaatsume for uploading it! we really appreciate what you do and don't let those people tell you otherwise

Dex-chan lover
Sniping unattended series isn't bad. If NASS (or any other group, for that matter) were translating at a steady pace, it would be a dick move, but a series that has months being forgotten? Fuck that, especially if it's from a clearly passionate fan who just wants to share the manga.

Contributor
donttouch.jpg

P.S. I am not taking any sides nor throwing any shade here. My username should explain a lot.

NASS has really good translations but it’s fine to admit you have too much on your plate and let other fans “co-exist” to bring a series to the readers. These fan-based translations are just fine~ I don’t see the need to restrict others for something that serves the same purpose at the end of the day, and that saves their own members from overworking or whatever the issue was. Thanks for the translations! This community seriously needs to open up.

They must be really fluffy ❤❤, btw thank you for picking this chapter again can hardly wait for the new chapters ❤❤❤❤

@hanaatsume Thanks for your translations. The assholes of NASS will probably left this series to be forgotten again (because they seem to be a bunch of entitled petty brats), so next time it happens, just upload again and give them the middle finger. Karma will strike those jerks in a well deserved way.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. Please no drama...

I'm somewhat annoyed at Ronia thinking she's the one who 'let go' of Schneider first. No girl, he's the one who ditched you for the other woman and then you decided to let go of him then. It's stupid to hold on to a guy who'd leave your decade-long relationship for a woman he only got to know recently. I really hope she doesn't go back to that guy, no matter how much he loved her in the past

Did NASS just escalate the drama by making mods take off chapter 11?

Dex-chan lover
MD has been kind of odd recently with ghost notifications for unavailable chapters appearing on he front page.

Please do not think of Ch.11 being unavailable as drama bait.

Thanks for translating!
There also is no reason to stop scanslating. Non of the translating teams own the serie. Although I think its more logical for nass to ask you to join them.

Tbh it was kinda low from you to act like you were open to talk if anyone wanted you to stop translating, and then post you were stopping cause they told you so. If you were really open to talk like you proposed, you shouldve just stopped after the talk with NASS, not write it like "I am stopping cause the bad guys asked". They arent bad guys, they just started the series and want to keep doing it. Not much point on doing it if someone else is already on it.

I understand people are thirsty for more chapters, and that 2 months sounds long, but everyone is doing this for free and not getting paid for it. The best way to go wouldve been you talking directly to NASS before anything and offering to help on these series as chapters weren't coming out, and not making people angry at them for "holding" chapters from the public.

Anyway, it would be great if you sort it out between yourselfs, maybe try to help them with releases inside the group and stop involving the "audience" to make this look like good x bad guy, while no one is doing it for money, so everyone is good <3

Dex-chan lover
Just for comparison. On Novel Updates, if a novel isn't being updated for 3 months, then it's free for everyone. But it usually doesn't take 3 months for new translator to step in. And no drama like this shit. Even if there was a drama, they will solve it man to man (or group to group) in private. The mods are strict and unbiased. This site is the shittiest. If I'm not respecting the other groups that brought their scans here, I will use another Mangarock like app or site.

MD should make a rule about this in case for another drama, that a manga/manhwa that haven't update for 2-3 months can be pick up by anyone who is willing to work on it except if the manga/manhwa is on hiatus

@Keai there was a chapter 11??? damn we re here to read not to have part of a drama
wasnt nass on another fight? the lockdown really gives us too much time on our hands
thank you anyway for translating, i really missed this story and stay safe!

Users who are viewing this thread