Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Nekoya-Sensei people with weak argument tend to be very agrresive, I guess you are one of them, no need for me explain to you how they have no right to monopolise some translation since you won't understant it

I hope you continue to support NASS ans wait for them months to translate some chapter to you since you won't read other translation I supose

Fed-Kun's army
@Nekoya-Sensei

just to be clear for the NASS group, I'm not saying they aren't doing geat translation, I'm saying that this is an illegal translation and no one has no rights over anything. if the second translation was posted a day or a week after NASS that would be sniping, but they aren't working on the project and just holding it for 2 months. which is unfair for readers and other ppl who want to translate it.

insulting other and getting angry (like you do so well) isn't important as no one real care. in the end first translation will get the readers.
(also you can cry all you want I'm blocking little kids with narrow mind like yourself)

Fed-Kun's army
@Mira995 running away cause you can't come up with a sound argument. You only know how to whine like an entitled brat. For one NASS did contact that person about the series but he chose to ignore them and incited involuntarily of idiots like you. Wahh he said something mean. Get over it snowflake its the internet.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it be great if everyone could just get along in a hobby we share?

lmao, I'm asking for way too much. There's no right and wrong when we're doing something that's classified as "illegal" so why get worked up over it. :shrug:

@Byonbyon there is! Go to NovelUpdates.com. And thanks @hanaatsume! NASS has no right being as rude as they do. We’re all doing something illegal here. 😊 Thanks for uploading when they were holding back releases. You we’re nothing but kind to NASS officials and I applaud you for that. Others can see just how much NASS was in the wrong in their ch 9 upload. Ms/Mr. “Hey! I believe my group has already yadayadayada” was just rude. They also mass-uploaded a second later, showing that they were intentionally holding back releases.

Thanks! I appreciate nass working on this series and your only fault in this incident is just not asking nass first when you pick up the series (how can you not knowing the group working on your fav series, their discord channel literally placed everywhere) , so the one doing rude things first is you(even though the series were not updated for 2 months), even though indeed bass has no right to stop you, with them doesn't having the copyright yada yada. anyway I thankful to what you do, since because of that this series getting attention and updated regularly @hanaatsume

Users who are viewing this thread