Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
@kminjii they have to. Otherwise, something like this WILL happen again. And where are teh MD's mods anyway? If this shit happened in NUF, Parth would've obliterated the thread..

Thank You @hanaatsume !! The manga hasn't been updated for 2 months. You don't deserve the hate and flake you're getting for being passionate and wanting to share the series (which has not been updated for 2 months). :) I'll support u in the future!

thank you for the release, at least someone is releasing. =) Nass really got too much on their hand xD

Fed-Kun's army
@Nekoya-Sensei yeah sure! it's sniping while the group didn't update for 2 months !

Are you part of NASS to give such weak arguments ?

Thank you for the scanlation!

I hope people translate novels too. Not only are the raws free for most jp webnovels, they don't even need a redrawer or cleaner... and you can post the translations on your own website and can generate money (the clicks, the ads, patreon, kofi). And the releases are damn slow and even dropped for most T.T

I really appreciate the translator for this novel, thank you for your hard work.

i have read some of the webnovel by mtl, and there is no clear ML yet (i haven't read the latest ones yet), though it's most probably the black lion... FL is super duper ultra OP, thru the power of love lol she contracted the spirit king and the creatures of the spirit forest in the past. Schneider is regretting but FL won't meet him and the whole world conspires against him hahaha, anyway he's just a sort of side character only and not even mentioned much. She's trying to hide her identity but the demis will know soon about her noble background and mage OP-ness. There is also a 2nd lead whose her mage senior and her brother's friend. I don't remember much else, it was mostly fluffy mofumofu slice of life haha

The hell are ppl on about? This is a free-piracy-market, any groups that think they have rights on any single work can go f themselves. The fact that anyone would actually spend time on writing messages to other people regarding "sniping" is a waste of time in it self. Either you're in for the money or doing it for personal reasons, and with larger groups its most likely the former.

The rest of us leechers should just stfu.

Group Leader
It is hilarious to think a legally copyrighted material wholesome belongs to someone else ^-^)
"Co-existing" is harmless in my opinion and there's no need to "fight" for an audience nor complain about quality of the scanlation as readers would naturally gravitate towards "quality" work regardless.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think it's funny because we are all committing piracy by scanlating, reading and sharing this IPs, we are all criminals.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mira995 its sniping if the group still says they are doing the series. Waaah they aren't uploading fast enough. Get bent you entitled brat, you are reading something that these people risk getting in trouble for your entitled ass. You can easily ask the group if they dropped the series or not and if they haven't then ask to do a colab or join them. If they don't respond then go ahead and "snipe".

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Nekoya-Sensei I don't have enough knowledge about this topic, so keep this mind:

Pretty much anything that has a copyright is intelectual property.
Scanlating and keeping it to yourself is not illegal per se, but scanlating and sharing without permition (this is exclusive to most scanlations, scans approved by the author like twitter series don't count) is where the crime begins, because you are doing it "for free" and the original creator is not receiving compensation, that is why we always ask people to support the author and publishers by buying from official sources that will earn them money, of course, not everyone will do this, there's people like me who don't have the money, others don't even have access to things like manga and anime and are forced to pirate to enjoy it. As long as scanlation in MD stays free, we are only pirating and not stealing the profits from the publishers and authors, but we are still "in the wrong".

Anyway, i will leave this topic at that, because i don't know enough to make arguments

Users who are viewing this thread