Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

You are so sweet! Ignore the pricks and remember that you did a great job with this! Sending good vibes your way!

Group Leader
Thanks for the translation! I love the story so far, sorry for all the drama. Quality work!

Double-page supporter
God I love Sena, he's so cute. I love this fluffy friendship

"Co-exist" is the best solution imo I just wish NASS used their brains for a moment and finished talking it out before releasing THEIR version of the chapter parts because it clearly just indicated they had a backlog of chapters that couldve been released anytime and was only incited to release them now because someone else did hahahah. Thanks so much for updating! I hope you come and release more when NASS takes a long break again~

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your bravery! I was thinking that maybe on the process of translating this you must already have your own doubt but still upload it anyway for the other to enjoy. I appreciate your hard work, thank you once again

Dex-chan lover
There was a lot of.. um.. close ups of.. .er... Her assets cough
Many thanks

Dex-chan lover
The Chad solo translator "I did it because I like the series" vs the Virgin angery translator group "we were working on it for two months(one skipped dinner)!!!"

Thank you so much for translating this, hopefully next time you'll find a series you can enjoy translating without all the drama

Users who are viewing this thread