Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Thank you for the translation! but I surely (N)Ass will stop their translation in around 1 week. so... lol

Dex-chan lover
When a manga gets "sniped" the previous inactive group always uploads a chapter the following hour. When I was still young and just a sperm cell, I thought this meant scanlating chapters only takes an hour to do. .... Now a 5 year old having seen actual human behaviors, I realize, I was wrong. It only takes minutes, and groups just don't release the chapters until someone else tries to scanlate the manga.

Nice work Hana! I don’t see the difference in quality between yours and theirs.

So f*ck off NASS with the “high quality” bs.

@hanaatsume If you are searching for a work to translate could you maybe look into "Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!"? Even though there are raw chapters available the last eng. translation was 7 months ago. And thank you for your hard work~

Dex-chan lover
ty for this chapters! u did a great job so ill look forward to stuff u decide to translate in the future

Thank you for your hard work!

Giving the quality of these chapters, I’d love to follow another series that you may release in the future!

@hanaatsume
Thank you for translating this chapter😘 I almost forgot about this manga since it has been a while since it updated.. idk they're busy ig...tbh I don't want to side with anyone because anyone is free to translate this story the only person who could stop anyone from translating is the author ig..
Anyway... maybe you can just continue doing this and post it on mangago or any web or your own blog

Isn't translating in this site something that is volunteered and without payment? So why should they message you to stop? Are they losing money? Popularity? (They lost that long ago by being so sha-dy) Like, really it's hypocrite to say that you are a big scanlation group with a whole lot of members working on so many projects and the moment a fan appears wanting to share with other fans the manga they enjoy, you become salty and tell them to stop? Dude if you have "release schedules" they don't work fam 😒😂 you are two months behind. Go grab a glass of water, drink it slowly and relax Nass. You just lost another fan supporting your scanlations. And sure, what's one person less? Well if you keep going this way you're going to lose way more. Peace.

Thank you so much for updating! I love you and this series. I'm so happy to see it finally being done. 😍 <3 <3 <3
And yes like @TwinkleLulu if you decide to continue doing this and even have your own website or blog, I'd totally
follow you there to read it and enjoy this series with you! I'm a fan as well. Wherever you post, I'll honestly read and support fully.

Double-page supporter
this feels like commenters are creating more drama then there actually is lol

@hanaatsume thank you for the hard work, and i'm sorry you had to go through all of this drama. take care of yourself, okay? and do what makes you happiest.

You are so fast in translating this, so I would love it, if you could continue doing so. I only want to read this manga 😅

Users who are viewing this thread