Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
I really think that Nass wasn't working on this for 2 months, I think they just took Hanaa's and changed a few things and slapped a new font on it

Dex-chan lover
Just keep going. They sat on it for months, so screw em.

Fed-Kun's army
yea keep translating YEEHAW.

Especially now when im on the edge of my seat.

Thank you for translating and upload this series. This is one of my fav and I thought it was dropped. Your works are trult appreciated.

@dudeitsme they lose clout. They get to show off that they're the biggest newest group on the street and check out this awesome series. Whats this we took up too many? Well lets drop some without saying anything so that if someone picks it up we can get mad and say they sniped us despite the fact we haven't done anything with this series for x months.

Honestly it's kind of silly and why I don't mind when people snipe* series that either are super far behind, super erratic update schedue, or just plain drop without saying anything then get upset when someone decides to start uploading them. Because they act like it 'belongs' to them, despite the fact it doesn't.

Now what I said doesn't necessarily apply here. For all we know they could've just wanted to do a batch upload and surprise us all with a big update but then hanaatsume uploaded some(really good quality mind you) chapters and spoiled the plan.

Iunno whats exactly going on but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation, and see you in two months for the next coexistance session 😋

Supporter
I understand your position @hanaatsume and I hope that if you see this goes without a translation for another month or two, you'll take it up and translate it! <3

Yep, I definitly want that Shize x Ronia happening now. 😏😏😏

Thanks for translating 🤗

Thank you so much for translating this!! It’s really well done for a solo, and I’m glad someone out there loves this series as much as I do! 💜

((P.S. See you in two months when Nass decides to hold the chapters hostage again 😂 ))

Dex-chan lover
I say, keep scanlating. "The group started releasing" my ass. Those are just chapters withheld specifically for stopping your kind's ass. When you're gone, it's back to these kind of releases.
Xr9jlDN.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread