Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Nekoya-Sensei I don't think there is any kind of disrespect for an illegal work,
if anythink the other group only published their translation because of the sniping, so why didn't they do it before? if they have a lot of work they should let go of some manga.

and everyone is free to translate or read what he want

and just why not co-exist ? why does it have to be one groupe per manga ? just let us read ffs we don't care who publish we just want to read

Edit: @hanaatsume please don't listent to anyone, if you want to translate continue

Dex-chan lover
@Rockdrop Yeah, I don't totally get it. They hadn't updated in 2 months by the time this person started which would imply this series isn't a strong priority. If anything I would say they could just tag team...like hanaa does some chapters, takes a break, and then they can come back in once they're available for it. IDK. The notion of "join or stop translating" seems wild and way to mafia-esque to me. Like, yall can work together to get the series done even if you aren't in the same group, right? I always feel like I've stepped onto another planet when people start fighting about snipes and whatnot.

I started reading this series because I saw the update this morning. It's been a really fun read. Thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
Seeing as how the other group immediately updated a few hours after your release really shows just how much you lit a fire under their asses lol. Thanks for the chapters, even if you choose to stop here, its appreciated nontheless.

If only every group that dragged their feet in terms of their releases had someone to whip'em back in shape like today lol.

Supporter
Thanks for the hard work!

And as some others have already said, the way they quickly updated after you posted really shows something. To me it just felt like they either straight up downloaded your uploads and reuploaded them under their name or at the very least did bare minimum changes to the pages. I really don't believe they had those chapters prepared and ready to upload. Shame they had to be petty like this (seeing that image of theirs with the no reuploading stuff became very ironic lmao)

I really think EVERYONE OF YOU who is siding with this group don't know what went down. They said that this group can help release chapters, but this group said no. NASS was super nice to this team and they still wanted to update this because they DID work on the chapters. I've worked in these groups and they always translate a bunch of chapters before starting to put those translations into the raws and making it pretty for us to enjoy. Yes, they aren't as fast as these groups that only have one project to do. But that doesn't mean they aren't working on these mangas. Honestly we're always so quick to judge and don't MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS. Whoever fucking uploads, uploads. BUT everyone saying NASS was in the wrong are just ignorant. This group didn't want NASS to upload. Not the other way around.

Woo a lot of skinship here lol. She shouldn't feel bad about what happened though. The prince was the one who moved on first.

Fed-Kun's army
@ViS3113 where do you get Haana not wanting Nass to upload? No where is that mentioned or insinuated, as Haana said, she wanted to upload on a manga they really liked that was not being updated, also, updating three hours after her is really suspicious and if you were looking you could see that Nass was quite passive-aggressive in their invitation.

Aggregator gang
@hanaatsume
Thank you very much for your update it is very appreciated.
I don't know but it is very fishy for them to be updating at this time, what a coincidence.

At the end is your choice to stop translating it or not I think a lot of us are very thankful for the translations you did I don't like to comment very much but here I am, don't forget that and we will back you up, I believe all this problem was never your intention but just bring what's next to the story to others, to share and that's a very kind hearted gesture.

@vis3113 seriously? Do you really think that low of most of the people here? Believe it or not, most people at least have the vaguest of notions of what’s going on beyond sucking up to n ass. Seems a little fishy that you are so ardently defending a group that mysteriously released their versions mere hours after the other tl did. Not to mention that supposedly they’ve only just finished them. But if you’re willing to drink that super fishy koolaid, I guess that’s your choice as a follower of the n. A. S. S.

Group Leader
they literally uploaded their chap a few hours after urs 💀💀 they got pressed

@Zinon HUH WAIT LMAO I MIDREAD THE DISCORD TAG, aight ANYWAY ignoring the fact that I misread, made an oopsie, MY BAD LMAO but wutever I stand by the argument that NASS was still working on the updates. Now that I read the messages again, I've CHANGED MY OPINION. No group was bad but the fact that people are gaslighting NASS makes no sense. They said they were still going to update but it wasn't up to them whether Haana uploaded or not. They did ask her to stop because literally what's the point of two translations being put up, like makes zero sense. And sooner or later Haana was also going to slow down her releases, cause she is a one-man translator and free raws are so hard to come by and she'd also be waiting like 3 months before a free one was available. And they probably uploaded 3 hours later could be a lot of reasons. They probably got hold of the raws just recently and worked on it. Were low on staff, which THEY ARE, and couldn't put their already translated work into the raws quick enough before another group came and posted their work. I'm not saying I prefer one over the other, as long as it gets translated like okay whatever work it out between yourselves. Also >.> no one was being passive aggressive, the two people were just talking it out but the whole thing just got bigger because of the hate that went towards NASS

TLDR: I misread the messages so DISREGARD LITERALLY THE BEGINNING HALF LMAO. but both groups were fine on their own. Everyone leave them alone and stfu and just continue reading.

Capture.PNG

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Honestly NASS just seems like a few people just shy of maturity. Personally, I would rather have anyone at all update the manga rather than waiting forever for a crumb from a group that is already going through a PR disaster.

Honestly, I think you will find that as long as you do not intentionally inflame the other group, myself and many others will be more than happy to have scans from you. But if you choose to cease uploads, there’s not much I can do.

Fed-Kun's army
@ViS3113 the entirety of the raws for chapter 9 was out in February, and chapter 10 was out in March, also, the raws are free, just click the bold button that says raws... Also, if they are low on staff then drop the series and let someone else do it rather than letting yourself get all this backlash...

Edit: currently the free raws are out to chapter 11, but they were just released mid-late last month.

Users who are viewing this thread