Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2

@hanaatsume whether you're going to continue or not let that between you and the one who owns the license, don't let others influence your action.
If you just want the series scanlated and your action so far makes anybody (whoever it is) start taking scanlating this series seriously, and that's enough for you, then it's your choice to stop.

Don't let whoever who don't own the license making you stop if you still want to keep translating this. They have no right to force you to stop.
At the same time, even if there are tons of people encouraging you to keep going but you honestly think it's enough, then by all means stop. They have no right to force you to continue.
You owe nothing to anybody except the author of this series (and whoever it's license entails).

At the very end, It might be a short ride so far but thank you for the translation. I wish you are happy with whatever choice you take, whether continuing this or picking another series.

Dex-chan lover
@hanaatsume you earned more respect in a day, than those other groups in months. i'd like you to consider continuing. there's not even a rule saying only one group (or in this case: individual) is allowed to work on a project in one given language. we appreciate all you did even if you decide to quit. thanks

Kinda shitty not telling us NASS told you they will update this series today and even offered to work together :/

@hanaatsume thank you for translating! We are happy you translated these and that you enjoyed it! keep on translating, even if its not this series. Keep having fun. A person who loves and enjoy what they do wins in the end, not in scanlating, but in life! Cheers to you!

Aggregator gang
@hanaatsume You seem to have good taste in series, so I'll be looking forward to whatever you decide to pick up! Good luck! Hopefully you can find a new series that no one has started to translate yet!!

@hanaatsume
Let me tell you this: for your own sake do not stop translating this manga just because other tell you to stop because that would only mean to yourself that you are a push over while you just wanted to share your happiness with others. Also, it won't do good for that group because it will only show that they can do whatever they want like bullying instead of wanting to share. Manga culture is strong because they are people like you who wanted to share most that anything instead of wanting fame.

Don't become like some of us who backed down in our life when we wee not in the wrong because it will always return to you the bad image that you are weak and feed your lack of confidence.

wow, both of you did communicated but nothing going through at all.. I thought you'd comprehend what NASS said based on your words before, now seems like it's different case..

Fed-Kun's army
@Aslinn it's called being disrespectful when another group is doing the series and they ask you to stop, but continue to post.

Aggregator gang
@nom-evil To me it sounded like they were telling her very passive aggressively to back off releasing it individually and basically said "Join us or stop doing what you're doing".

What the hell is NASS doing? Is manga scanslating a monopoly?!?!

@hanaatsume

I'm really thankful for your translation, it shows that there are still people who do it for love and passion, for sharing with everyone, and not just to be on top of every project so that they can think of themselves as the kings of the world. Your translation means a lot more than their, the author would be proud to see that despite having a threat on top of your head (the dictatorship of NASS and the other group which has the same members), you love their work enough to share it with everyone.

I would definitely love to see more of your work, and I'm sorry that you have to drop it for their mada faka egoism and childishness...

@Nekoya-Sensei Nah it's not. NASS for more than 2 months didn't even update any chapter, and suddenly when someone else want to translate it they start bitching around about sniping and threaten the translator like they are only one who have the 'right' to translate it.

No one can prevent anyone who want to translate any manga except it's already licenced. I DO care if someone sniping a regular update series. But this one? Bah 2 months without update, just give it somebody else.

Wah thats fast, thanks again for the translationn<3
even tought we the reader will be happy if you continue, but if its your choice to stop the translation then its okay.
cause even tought you can just translation it for yourself, you made a choice and share it with us and for that we are thankful

Im not fluent in english so forgive me if there are many mistakes in grammar or anything

Users who are viewing this thread