Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

So like what's about to happen when they like her cuz i don't really know which side i want to be on

Also, are we ever gonna hear from the prince again? I'm pretty sure he's trying to find Ronia so I kind of want to see how he would interact with the beast-men consider they'll always be around Ronia

Idk why but i want the plot to get a little more serious like the prince having some kind of weird plan to force Ronia back (of course not succeeding)

For some reason i see these recent chapters like "the calm before the storm"
(Idk maybe i'm just a bad person for thinking things like these in such a wholesome manga such as this one)

Double-page supporter
I wonder how anatomically correct there genitalia are.

Dex-chan lover
@ xxlv
Also, are we ever gonna hear from the prince again?
the story talk about the prince later, for now this is still cuteness everywhere but some salt come don't worry

@Magaso never though i'd see a question like this one but, can't it just change forms as they change their form? (idk if that's what you where referring; i'd like to assume that's what you were referring to though, sorry if i'm wrong)

@Doomer

Fear and prejudice are terrible and irrational things, and people are reluctant to change.

Even when people know that there isn't (or shouldn't be) a monster under the bed or in the closet, there are many kids (and adults too) that are afraid at night.

Surely, that bastard shopkeep that tried to force a protection whatever on Rona is spreading rumors about how they're "terrifying and brutal".

Dex-chan lover
I remember discussing this series on another forum, and someone said they hated the beastmen characters.

When I asked why, they said they found the beastmen too animal-like, and thus disgusting. Their opinion was that it would only be acceptable if they were beastgirls since that would make them cute, but beastmen are too uncute and rough to even be attractive to them. And, they also said maybe that's why shoujo/otome works don't have other beastlike races as love interests because it would be too awful for readers like themselves to stomach.

This same person said they also disliked One Punch Noblewoman Scarlet because her fighting style is too rough and aggressive - they prefer their female leads to fight gracefully and elegantly.

AAAAAAAAAA HE'S A BABIE 😳🥺🥰😍💘💖💓💞💕💗💝❤

Thank you for the chapter!!!

@zz2000 I already get the feeling who the ML is, but I still ship it.

As for that beastmen comment you wrote, that person probably hasn't seen Sana, the top-tier husbando... (from Hana and the Beastman - it is a super smutty smut) He is fine...

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 that person sounds like they shouldn't be reading this or the scarlet manga. Honestly, nothing wrong with girls fighting rough and breaking conventions. And then we don't all have to find the beast men attractive for it to be an interesting take on the romance genre. :I

@zz2000 what!? i mean.. i do like a 'Female MC' that can fight with elegance and grace and all but ain't it more satisfying when they can just go all out and overpower their enemy and be all cool (referencing our lovely 'Melissa Podebrat' from "Beware of the Villainess" something about people like her just gets me every time (of course this is just my bias)

Users who are viewing this thread