Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
imo, ask the original group that was doing it (they have a discord and are decent people). They might not care if you are just doing it cause you love the series/want more and they are busy with other things :p life and all that.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, her brothee must have really traumatized her that thats her reaction to hearing he's looking for her.
Thanks for the update. The quality is pretty good.

Thank you for picking it up and it’s nice that you were polite about it and put a notice :)
I hope the original group doesn’t mind either.

Double-page supporter
Her male best friend is a bit too kind
Her female best friend, be like "I'll stomp you"

Thank you so much! It's really been while. Really appreciate for the latest releases. Have fun too!

THANK YOU S O MUCH FOR UPDATING!!!!!! and please stay safe!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the update! But you should contact NSS first because they had been translating it. And you coming around and posting the recent chapters is what we call "snipping". Just a little heads up since I don't want you to be blamed/yelled at etc :)

Honestly if you're gonna give this manga regular updates (not blaming NSS cuz they have a bunch of other series to pay attention to as well), then I'd much rather you do it since you actually did a pretty good job. There were little grammar and spelling mistakes here and there. But hey it's readable for the most part

Dex-chan lover
TOO LATE TO ASK FOR HER BACK NOW.

...Well, I assume so anyway. At least, if big bro comes to try to take her back against her will, she has a team of FLOOFS to protect her now.
Still, the less trouble that comes her way, the better.

Users who are viewing this thread