Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your hard work Translator!

@ellasmith so why does that group have control over who translates a work that said group does not own?

@Cloy552, it isn't that they have control or own this work. It's just discourteous to disregard the elbow grease this group may have already put into translating this and/or other chapters.

dude it’s not even allowed on the website to break up chapters like this don’t do that it’s considered “bulk posting”

Dex-chan lover
lol it's only been a month each chapter don't get so impatient to translate it yourself

Dex-chan lover
@ellasmith for one thing they're not making any money off it either so it's not like they're losing anything. There are other manga that have the same chapter done by multiple geoups so why discourage someone from letting us read ahead while the main group takes their time with the chapter?

Dex-chan lover
@melbisbelbis on the official raws that MangaDex links to, chapter 16 in particular was released seperately with the first half uploaded on October 28 and the latter half on November 16.

Edit: the Indonesian scan team also translated this chapter separately.

@Cloy552, I spoke of courtesy, not money. I'm also not discouraging them. They asked a question, I answered (albeit with a question) - you answered as it was your right too. Please stop messaging me on this matter as it's already evident we have differing opinions and you shouldn't try to impose yours on me, regardless of whether that was your intention.

Group Leader
Also, just wanted to say thank to everyone who left a nice comment (◦ˉ ˘ ˉ◦)

As for everything else: I would be extremely glad if someone else DID post a better version and not mad at all. Additionally I'm not trying to step on any toes by any means if a group wants me to remove it once their chapter is up, I can. I love this manga and I mostly did it for myself for funsies and decided to share :)
&Regarding the typesetting and proofreading I'm not mad if you don't think it's great or even good I don't either lmao like I said this was done for fun by only myself and also edited on my phone 😩

Lastly, I will probably post 16.2 once I am finished with it(very text heavy 💀) if no one has any problems with that ~

Users who are viewing this thread