Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.1

Thank you for the chapter 😭
Man, i really dislike Ronia's parents and brother - is there a webnovel version that explains what is wrong with them? Serioulsy.
You're doing a good job i think.

Pleaaaase continue this is one of my fav mangas and you’re saving us rn by translating thank u so much!!!!

D2

Thank you, you should keep going. NASS and a few other groups were doing lots of series, thank you. But they clearly have had some changes and aren't posting regularly. We had one chapter in 4 months. That feels like a placeholder.

What is with the pitchfork crowd for people trying to do series? If 30 groups do one series pick the one you like the most. Mangadex doesn't block or charge you for reading different groups. This site(maybe just the comment section) with some of its weird ideas really push down new translations and give power to a few groups. If it doesn't pass a certain standard and that has been outlined and agreed upon by who is in charge, fine. Otherwise pitchforks away.

Dex-chan lover
you could check with the NASS people in charge of this series and do collab if it will lighten your load and release faster.. my 2 cents.

if they don't response or do so negatively, do what's best for you by following your heart.

more head can either makes release faster OR more bothersome with bureaucratic/gates....

Thanks for your hardwork, but as @no168_92 said, it's better for you to check on NASA team first, you can get a lot new friends and knowledge by collaboration, they seem nice and looks like this series didn't dropped yet

Not bad for a lone attempt! Waiting is pretty hard, huh?
Maybe it’d be even better working with the NASS group that picked it up?

Group Leader
@TropicalSnowball, Thank you for your kind words! I can read it without doing all that, just wanted to share since I saw there were raws up 🙃

I did recently reach out to NASS but haven't received a reply yet(hasn't been that long so that's fine haha). I just did this for fun so I'm aware it's not as good as a group of experienced people :)

I actually did try to comply with the constructive criticism I've received for this upload and apply it for 16.2 and I will post it once I'm done if there are no objections from NASS I suppose.

this was actually really good o_O do continue

a little bit improvements on the typesetting tho

Users who are viewing this thread