Milady Just Wants to Relax - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.2

Whiplash from soft fantasy to staring down the barrel of a revolver. I’m exited to see if this is related to the life she left behind or some juicy new conflict, like maybe she’d driving the other coffee shop out of business.

Also thanks for the chapter, and the improvement from 16.1 is clear to see.

Thanks for picking this manga for a while, but please don't leave us hanging with this cliffhanger >_<

legiao_p6_VNkO0Gm43CQngolqUh7jFvAYitPDuZT8rK9eLHI.jpg

Did y’all really get mad at this person for sniping??? It’s not a snipe if the other group never updates. Like damn she was doing us a favor

WHY WHY LEAVE US ON THIS CLIFFFFFFFFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
U R JUST BEING CRUEL ( TT TT )

Wait a- wait a damn minute, who in their demon years left that cliff that I am hanging from, cause I-

I think some people need to look up the definition of "sniping". Picking up a seemingly abandoned project is NOT sniping. I'd be very happy if you continued to translate this one, but no pressure.

Props to SadPixel's very classy response though. I'm giving them a follow based on that alone. I look forward to your future work <3

@SadPixel in response to your request, here are a few mangas that have been dropped. They have a similar-ish vibe to this one so you might enjoy reading/translating them.
[ul][/ul]Wake Up, Warrior (https://mangadex.org/title/48968/wake-up-warrior)
[ul][/ul]The Case of the Beastkin Captain's Temporary Engagement (https://mangadex.org/title/45495/the-case-of-the-beastkin-captain-s-temporary-engagement)
[ul][/ul]I Will Leisurely Become a Healer in Another World (https://mangadex.org/title/45336/i-will-leisurely-become-a-healer-in-another-world)

He, the Fact that this person picked up a dead title is commendable. The original group working on it has left the project - so this isnt sniping ffs.
A but think you to the translator. I hope we get to see more of your work

Supporter
@SadPixel Thanks for picking it up, even if it was for just this chapter! Just offering some advice if you decide to translate more: Try to figure out what fonts previous scan groups might have used. Font choices seem minor, but they alone can make-or-break a series.

As for how to do so, there are a bunch of online sites that can scan images for text and give good guesses to the fonts for free.

I kinda want the next chapter to have Shize the lion man just casually smack gun-toting dude to the ground with one paw

Dex-chan lover
Look, it's a manga about a café in another world and little fairies and fluffy animal people
nodst1w.png

@Babypixel Thank you for the translations you provided.

Dex-chan lover
At least it wasn't the stupid "gangsta grip"... Or worse...
wKeZ7di.jpeg

Thank you so much for the translations! I saw a huge improvement from last chapter, keep up the good work! If the other group has indeed dropped this title, then we'd be more than happy if you were to take it~

Users who are viewing this thread