Milady Just Wants to Relax

Thank you for the chapter and yeah, I hope the original group doesn't give you trouble since they don't seem to be active at the moment.

Thank you for the chapter! like someone below said it’s probably fine to update it unless the original group says otherwise 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thank you so much for doing this!! I’ve wanted to read the translated chapters for so long. 🙏 Thank you thank you thank you!

I'm starting to lose respect for NASS... They just told the new person to stop when they haven't touched this in literal months.

And apparently this isn't the first time they've done things like this.

Ada

This series has not bein updated in months, I read quite a lot of mangas so I cant be arsed to go to each scanlator to see why they have not been updating.

If NASS wants to continue this series they should allied themselves with @hanaatsume. Lets be honest, as readers we don't care who does these translations, we are forever grateful but you cant just go no update for months and get mad when someone is trying to revive a dead manga.

Edit, want to thanks hanaatsume for the translations, I been wanting to see were the story is going.

... What kind of weird logic is that? They started scanlating it a long time ago, but then held several months break... still, they will forever have the right to be the main scanlators of this serie? XD

Fed-Kun's army
Feels weird you were told to stop translating a series they do not own and have not touched in 2 months.

always so weird to claim ownership of something you don't have the actual rights to, but i don't know what's going on behind the scenes or if they've already been working on it or whatnot. thank you for the translations regardless

Users who are viewing this thread