MILGRAM: Jikken Kangoku to Kanshu no Shoujo - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Judgement Time

Dex-chan lover
Es, grab the rabbit by the antlers, treat her like a wishbone, and tell her that her ears will be next, followed by broken bones and then destroyed eyes, unless she informs you to your satisfaction, without your having to ask any questions.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok, hot take but I’m siding with Jackie. They’re ultimately still murderers, so you shouldn’t take everything at face value. This goes two ways though, so Es should try to be logical based on what she’s seen

Dex-chan lover
God I hope the characters aren't just different personalities in a serial killer's mind

Dex-chan lover
Ok, hot take but I’m siding with Jackie. They’re ultimately still murderers, so you shouldn’t take everything at face value. This goes two ways though, so Es should try to be logical based on what she’s seen
You can't be sure that they are actually murderers. The rabbit is either of supernatural origin or this is all some kind of computer simulation from an advanced civilisation. Either way all the memories Es is seeing could be faked.

Dex-chan lover
You can't be sure that they are actually murderers. The rabbit is either of supernatural origin or this is all some kind of computer simulation from an advanced civilisation. Either way all the memories Es is seeing could be faked.
That goes both ways, they could be real, or everything around her could be fake, etc. too many possibilities and all we can trust right now is what we are visualizing

My biggest problem is how Jackie is PUSHING her to make a choice when she's obviously not in the right mental state. She doesn't give a shit about the experiment, since she went "Okay, Es, you have to make your choice right now! Right when you're at the point where your decision-making is completely fucked over!"
Jackie implies that she's concerned about a power imbalance between her and the prisoner as if Es isn't a guard and isn't the sole person who has the say whether they're guilty or not. It's hilarious that she talks about that while intentionally hiding the Milgram Experiment from Es, which highlights what happens thanks to the power imbalance between the guards and prisoners.
They’re ultimately still murderers, so you shouldn’t take everything at face value. This goes two ways though
Like Es, they don't remember anything about their past. They literally have nothing to hide. Based on that criteria I think you could make a solid case that they wouldn't be fit to stand trial. They didn't even know they were murders before this and it's not their fault they don't remember. They can't defend themselves because they don't know anything at all.
Es should try to be logical based on what she’s seen
The rabbit fucking kidnaped all of them and locked away their memories, I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally obfuscated the contexts of the murders too.
Fuck her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My biggest problem is how Jackie is PUSHING her to make a choice when she's obviously not in the right mental state. She doesn't give a shit about the experiment, since she went "Okay, Es, you have to make your choice right now! Right when you're at the point where your decision-making is completely fucked over!"
Jackie implies that she's concerned about a power imbalance between her and the prisoner as if Es isn't a guard and isn't the sole person who has the say whether they're guilty or not. It's hilarious that she talks about that while intentionally hiding the Milgram Experiment from Es, which highlights what happens thanks to the power imbalance between the guards and prisoners.

Like Es, they don't remember anything about their past. They literally have nothing to hide. Based on that criteria I think you could make a solid case that they wouldn't be fit to stand trial. They didn't even know they were murders before this and it's not their fault they don't remember. They can't defend themselves because they don't know anything at all.

The rabbit fucking kidnaped all of them and locked away their memories, I wouldn't be surprised if they intentionally obfuscated the contexts of the murders too.
Fuck her
you're right about the first and third things but with the second one i think thats the point of this experiment, they can't defend themselves because they're essentially at a factory reset and we can only go off of how they behave when we interact with this fresh version of them plus the fact that we know they've murdered someone

Users who are viewing this thread