MILGRAM: Jikken Kangoku to Kanshu no Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Self-Love

Group Leader
omg im so glad someone picked up on this! I read the light novel and it was soooo good. Would it be possible for me to join ur team as a Cleaner/Redrawer for the manga??

Group Leader
omg im so glad someone picked up on this! I read the light novel and it was soooo good. Would it be possible for me to join ur team as a Cleaner/Redrawer for the manga??
hi!! i've had this series sort of on the backlog as i've been busy with summer work and more focused on another series, but as a fan of milgram it'd be so so cool to have another fan to help out! cleaning is pretty time consuming so that'd be a great great help actually, feel free to message me on discord (himejoshimarx) ^_^ will be pretty busy the next week or two but if we can speed up the process it'd be nice to start putting this series out again!! thanks!!!

Group Leader
hi!! i've had this series sort of on the backlog as i've been busy with summer work and more focused on another series, but as a fan of milgram it'd be so so cool to have another fan to help out! cleaning is pretty time consuming so that'd be a great great help actually, feel free to message me on discord (himejoshimarx) ^_^ will be pretty busy the next week or two but if we can speed up the process it'd be nice to start putting this series out again!! thanks!!!
OMG I WASNT SURE YOU’D RESPOND BAC BUT TY SO MUCH FOR THIS OPPORTUNIT!! AAAAA It will be a pleasure working with u!! ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ <- (happy tears)

Srry didn’t see this till now (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Users who are viewing this thread