Milk Tea Scans

Again thank you ❤️❤️❤️ I love this story so much. It has everything, and I have a feeling it's only gonna get better.

It sucks that u have to apologize and explain yourself about your reasons for the timed releases. Personally, i liked it because it makes me look forward to it even more. I hope the recent situation doesn’t discourage you!! Thanks for sharing this awesome story ❤️❤️❤️

I dont really mind the timed release. Its been helping me get through my 8-10 hr work days in customer service with covid😵. I'm just so happy you are translating BTL at all. Thank you so much @MatchaMango for bringing giggles, squeals, full on laughs, and days of entertainment into my life. The author and artist is amazing, and so are you.

I am sorry if my previous message made you feel the need to explain the timed release. Though I do appreciate the explanation. I was under the impression it was the website not your choice for accuracy, encouragement, and peace of mind for yourself. Please do whatever you need to do, including vacations. Time off is a necessity for mental and physical health.

Thank you, MatchaMango!

I'm loving Roxy (I laugh every time I think of this name now) and Leah! 😆
My work shifts are annoyingly long some days, so I look forward to all of your updates.

Please remember that doing nothing at all is also a good thing for mental health, since customers can be "such wonderful people". I'll gladly wait for updates if you want to rest.

Hey MatchaMango! Missed your releases this past week, but I hope you’re doing well with work and your health too! Just wanted to drop by this page say I really appreciate you, and you seem to be a really good natured person too, reading your notes after each chapter was fun lol looking forward to the next releases :) take it easy~

Hi matchamango!
I come here just want to appreciate all your work on bring the love. I love your work so much!
Well it's just an excuse. Actually I miss your little note on the end. In short I miss u so much. I hope you and your family stay healthy.
I'll wait for you release no matter how long it takes. Take care!

Please take care of yourself and be sure to get plenty of rest, Matcha! We're rooting for you. <3

Oohmygod have you seen the raws of chapter 52! ! I cannot 😳😳 need to know whats it all about 😂🙈 keep up the good work but dont forget to take care ofyourself. I used to work almost 24/7 at a bar and theater and it was fun and paid the bills. But had zero time to recharge, which was so unhealthy :(

Oh no! Car wrecks are the worst. Even when injuries aren't that bad, they can be really painful after a couple days. I hope you're taking care of yourself.

I won't lie, I miss the updates (the story is just soooooo cute!), but your health comes first. Not that there is anything good about car wrecks, but it was sounding like you were being overworked at your job. Hopefully this has given you a bit of a break (as much of a "break" as being injured can be.....i remember one year I was glad to get the flu because it meant I could get a few days off from the pharmacy which I needed for my mental health lol)

Looking forward for more updates of Bring the Love but for now make sure to prioritise your health and body. We will surely wait for your return. 🙂

I am sorry to hear that something bad happened to you, I hope you will get better soon, don't rush things just because of some people with no patience :) Getting better physically and mentally is most important <3

Give a good rest to your shoulder, or else you can end up with chronic pain. Articulation and tendon injuries are no joke 😟
Rest well so you can have a full recovery!

Oh my goddess. Matcha I thought you were busy! Rest well and please be careful! I hope you feel better soon!

Get well soon, please take all the time you need to heal. Also a big thank you for your cousin for helping out!

Omg so glad nothing major happened, take your time recovering and getting over the shock, we'll wait patiently for you <3

i'm so sorry to hear you were in an accident, please take as much time as you need to recover and get well soon!

Users who are viewing this thread