Milk Tea Scans

I am so sorry to hear about your accident! Please take as much time as you need to rest, we will be waiting patiently here for you. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Get well soon! Thank you so much for all yours and your cousin’s hard work! I absolutely adore Bring the Love (through which i fell into the korean webtoon world) ! Rest well!

I'm very sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you'll get well soon! ❤️

I hope you have a smooth & relatively painless recovery! Also, I tried to DM you/add you on Discord, but @_MatchaMango_#8054 didn’t work... have you changed your username or anything like that? I’ve really admired the quality of your work & reading your comments/notes at the end of chapters always makes me happy and feels like I’m gushing about stuff with a close friend! 💕💕

I'm glad you didn't have any major injuries, but still take as much time as you need for your health! Your scans are always top-tier and I will always be waiting patiently until you can come back!

Hope your recovery is going well!
I was curious what the re-scan of Bring the Love entails?

Hope you get well soon. Take care of yourself and don't feel guilty for taking a break to heal.

I hope that you are also able to work out transportation without a lot of hassle. I know the most important thing is that everyone got out okay with only minor injuries, but the logistics of replacing a car can be hard.

Lot's of love and good wishes!

I look forward to the juicy 😍 chapters, but only if you're really 100% okay.

Waiting is not a big deal at all if it means you're healthy and well rested!

Please take care of yourself as your #1 priority.

Glad you're all good now. Keep safe always translator-nim!
Btw I can't seem to see the invite link to your discord 😭

Hi matcha! Checked in here after visiting the bring the love page and i read about what happened! I’m happy to hear that you’re recovering well, I hope you rest up lots! Keep safe and healthy ☺️

hiii. does anyone have a working invite link to Sleepless Society's discord? The link above leads to nowhere :'(((

edit: ahhhh ok at the third tryyy, it worked!!

Users who are viewing this thread