Milk Tea Scans

Double-page supporter
thank you so much for bring the love! this is my first time reading a project from this scanlations so nice to meet you~ and to see how you guys describing all your project in full details really shows how much hardwork and love you guys give to your project 😍

I hope your workload lightens soon! Please be sure to get plenty of rest and take care of yourself. <3

Thank you so, so much for your hard work <3. I too love series you translate, and I appreciate your work.
Enjoy your break, I hope you will have as much fun during the break as I had read the chapters you upload.
Thanks <3333

Lmao Macha I just read your comment on BTL chapter 46🤣. I love your comments and updates.

Thank you for all your work on translating all of these chapters so far!!! You've done great work and I can't wait to see more of Bring the Love and your comments!

I usually don't read on scanlator's sites, I'm enjoying your work so I decided to do so this time. I clicked the link and was redirected to the same page on MangaDex. 😶
Other than confusing me a lot, I'm loving the work you do, thanks so much!

Group Leader
@GuyDudeman Mangadex puts the "scanlator site" link there just in case the group DOES have a website. In my case, I don't have my own site. Everything I post is posted on Mangadex first :)

Thanks for all your hard work! Have been really enjoying this story in the last months.

Omg i am so excited! I have today off and wish I could binge read the new chapters. Grr @ the 24hr in-between each chapter.

Oh well guess I'm reading the whole story over again for the 3rd time this month.

❤💜❤love you @MatchaMango. Thank you for your hard work.

Users who are viewing this thread