Milk Tea Scans

Thank you for all your hard work!!! I started reading Bring the Love when you first translated it and thanks to your translations, I got to enjoy Beware of the Red Thread as well. I am grateful!!!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for your hard work!
I love to read your footnote at the end of Bring the love.
Take care!

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry about releasing too much, just watch out for your health please.

Take care of your health first! Get a good rest!

I hope you'll get better soon! =)

This is my first time saying this to scanlation and translator....

YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR WORK!
*crying happily

Wish the best for you~~~

I wanna give you my love
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I really appreciate you Thank youu

Literally I can't understand people who are rushing you because everything comes out so fast!!! Thank you so much for the work you do!

Thank you so much for your hardwork!! I know words doesn't mean too much but really, thank you so much for your translations ❤️❤️

Thank you for translating BTL it's been a while since I read something good ♡

I can't believe people have the audacity to rush you when you're coming out with such high quality translations so quickly and are working by yourself. Plus, they're getting all this for free, they have no right to demand anything. Take as much time as you need, thank you for all of your hard work! I love all of the stories you're currently working on!

Thanks for all your hardwork, Matchamango! Those people who are ungrateful and ignorant about the process of scanlation can just f*ck themselves. (Sorry for the inappropriate language. I am furious.) Please don’t think about them and remember us who appreciate and support you. We are very grateful for you and all of your efforts. ❤️❤️❤️ Your health and happiness first before everything else! Take care always

@snowleopard321x i second the motion. Couldn’t agree more. Very well said. 👏👏👏👍

Thank you for your hardwork, Matchamanga-nim! You're doing very well! I love your scanlation work and you're doing at a great pace! I mean 3 chapters a week is more than I could thank for :) Take care ❤

Users who are viewing this thread