Milk Tea Scans

Thank you so much for your hard work!! Especially for BTL, I've been waiting for some time for any group to translate it before you finally picked it up. So, i'm truly grateful to you <3<3
Don't mind those peeps who rushed you! We're indebted to you, not the other way around. Don't forget to pay attention to your health and have some fun!!

Take your time and don’t feel pressured to rush.Your scans are great and the amount you do is amazing for a one person scan group. Thank you!!

Your re-scanning process shows your impressive dedication to the craft of scanlation — thank you so much for your efforts!

I joined Mangadex because I stumbled upon the Bring the Love comic and loved it so much. Thank you Matchamango for your dedication and care sharing this adorable story!! Please continue to take care of yourself and I will continue to look forward to updates here each week.

😊

I really appreciate the work you're doing!! You get stuff done so fast, i always want more (because I'm loving BTL) but I *can* be patient (or at least I've been trying to convince myself of that haha)

Thank you so much for the new chapters. You're doing a great job. Have a great week.☺☺

I'm sooo thankful for the chapters!!! All the series that you translate are gold, also you do an awesome job with everything. Thank you so much!!

Just wanted to say I've been enjoying your translations and your T/Ns and comments. Sometimes that extra touch just makes my day.

I just wanted to say thank you for all the hard work you’ve done so far! Your translations are great and I absolutely love the little comments you leave at the end of every chapter. They are always so funny, it feels as if I’m reading every chapter with a friend 😊

i don’t know why but it won’t let me connect to the discord :-( it just opens up to my mist recent channel. does anybody have a link that might work?

I love your translations of bring the love, they are wonderful and they make my day happy, congratulations on your work, it's just perfect

Thank you for your transations, Bring the Love is definitely among the best series i've read up to now! I am cheering hard for Roxy and Leah <3

Users who are viewing this thread