Mimi Mix! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The whole world will call her Mommy

Fed-Kun's army
Man, I was just about to say this last chapter, but....
This manga keeps getting "worse" for each subsequent chapter! Or maybe, I should say it keeps getting better. Lol.

For me:
Hints of fetish dog play but doesn't go to the main act < implied full Yuri relationship using.... Censored stuffs... < Downright showing some sucking.

Dex-chan lover
@GondiTheCat And yet Nono can't have her bunny ears despite seeing more and more girls having troublewith ears shenanigans. Ths consistency of the ears problems is biaised, Nono can't have her bunny ears because she is in heat but the ojou can have her wolfs ears depsite acting submissive and being into petplay. Double standards much.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt I mean, the other couples can go lewd instantly but Nono wants to assault a girl who doesn't like her. It would be easy to go on a "fall in love first and then get the ears cause then it won't matter" but yeah, the progress between those two is pretty much non existent.

Dex-chan lover
......remember when this was a series about nono x neon......yea me either.......

Power Uploader
No one is gonna mention the fact that that much milk production would definitely lead to some serious nutrient deficient?
“It’s basically free anyway” No, nothing is free in this life. Just looking at that many bottles in her bag makes me wonder how many calcium (among other things) she has already lost that day alone.

It was hot nonetheless

KZO

Dex-chan lover
If it hurts after an hour of not milking that means she has more than enough to spare.

Aggregator gang
mA59Eb5.png

Oh my gosh, that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! Thank you, Mimi Mix!

Was better than the doggie sidestory but I hope there wont be too many fillers since there are only 20 chapters and it feels like nono made no progress at all

Users who are viewing this thread