Mimibukuro-san no Chiebukuro - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - What Silicon In Breasts Would Be Like

Contributor
I’ve no idea what I just read. All I got out of that was that breasts are this guy’s favorite thing in the world.

But I like the ecchi. Sad this is only 9 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
It felt like the issue regarding the Silicon wasn't solved in that chapter. 🤔
But. Who. Cares.

Double-page supporter
Recommendation in mangadex: Chapter about breasts
Recommendation in Youtube: Matpat explaining the best breasts IRl & in fictional medias

Coincidence? I think not

Wait. It's been ten years since she had her breasts done? Did she get a breastjob in elementary school?!? WTF

Dex-chan lover
Holly shit lets say she is 18 she got breast implants when she was 8, that's fucked up.

Dex-chan lover
@X3h0n i wanted to ask the same thing, wtf is that translation error or this mangaka is crazy, they are probably around 16-18 years so no chance she could make them 10 years ago xD

Supporter
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that, 10 years ago I doubt they'd even let her get plastic surgery.

Dex-chan lover
Has her silicon done 10 years ago

Still in high school possible 16-17 years old

She had an implant when she was 6-7

Let that sink in

Dex-chan lover
yeah, even I had to read twice, I'm thinking on a typo from the translator and she got the implants 1 year before from some really good surgeons

Supporter
What kind of fucked up parents would allow a high schooler to get implants, especially if it was 10 years before that, what theeeeee fuck. Also some implants turn to stone after 10 years.

Fed-Kun's army
Allow me to explain why Mimibukuro obviously wins in the this competition of tits and waifus. First, her breasts are natural, making them softer than fake breasts. Two, her breasts are still bigger than this blonde chick. She even wins in the waifu department she wins. Her personality is that of a nerd which is not bad, but also pretty good. She’s smart and seems to be very friendly with the main protagonists, which is always good. She’s not annoying like the blonde chick and the only thing that she desires is to have a friend. Her hair, glasses, tits, personlity, and overall character is far better. I would consider her to be on of the best waifus I’ve seen in an ecchi manga.

Users who are viewing this thread