Mimic Girl - Ch. 4 - Mimic's Cooking

Dex-chan lover
well this what i think about her

chapter 1: HOLY SHIT WTF IT THAT!!!
chapter 2: damn she creeps the hell out of me but nice big boobs
chapter 3: well she is less creep but cute and nice big boobs

chapter 4: ok I get used to her she is cute and FINE boobs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

well take me 4 chapters but now I like this manga now I want to know how she and her master bang??
I really hope she doesn't eat him after the deed the manga well goes dark real fast and we all have a fucking nightmare fuel D:

Contributor
I bet that maid will give a heavenly boobjob
(gaping maw opens on her chest)

nope I'm out

Dex-chan lover
i kinda love her dress. she's fully covered even though it could seem like her shoulders are exposed and that her breasts are like that.

Dex-chan lover
Hm...you still keep this credits page... well, if you got familiar with photoshop, try to use "stroke" on text, or simply invert colors. Unless you want to keep it as distinctive feature of your group.

As for tsundere monster...well, not my fetish. Though tail swing was hilarious. As well as the fact that after first release you crossed out eldritch monsters in your requests.

Fed-Kun's army
@DarkFlame yes
she can take the form of anything that's in her mind and takes the form of a human to suite her master
which is why any distraction makes her concentration waver and the transformation undoes itself

Group Leader
@Henman About the first, thanks for the advice, but I decided keeping it as my logo for the time being haha. And about the second, don't worry, the human sexuality is vast and mostly difficult to comprehend, so anyone have the right to like whatever they want (unless they cause problems to others or to the person in question, of course).

Dex-chan lover
@DarkFlame Kinda. In her case though, yes. It's normally a treasure chest with something inside. A mimic, if you will. But different iterations exist.

@Fiee Technically? Both.

Users who are viewing this thread