Minamoto-kun Monogatari - Vol. 16 Ch. 358.5

yeah lol this series sucked. the aunt was hot but holy shit did these last few chapters make her completely unlikable

@AinsT1ck
@SoaringPegasus

From this Korean translation, there seems to be another bonus chapter after this one?
http://www.11toon.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=toons&wr_id=81835&stx=%EB%AF%B8%EB%82%98%EB%AA%A8%ED%86%A0%EA%B5%B0%20%EC%9D%B4%EC%95%BC%EA%B8%B0&is=9161

Dex-chan lover
Wait what this series end? Omg :( I still not continue this series...

Aggregator gang
I knew this shit was gonna be trash by like the fifth chapter... But holy shit.
This was like Toxic Garbage Island levels of trash. This entire manga was just grooming behaviors being used on 14 girls and one boy. (The 14th girl was his middle school bully, if you were wondering.) There was no genuine affection experienced by a single character in this manga. The kid only thinks with his dick, his dad was a whoremonger, all the girls were trained into being horny for him, Aoi and the dentist saw him as just a living dildo, Rokujou was a nutcase, and his aunt was just living her bro-con fantasy through her nephew.

And before you try to look up Toxic Garbage Island, it's not a manga, it's a song by the French metal band Gojira.

This ending sucked. The whole series was building toward breaking the taboo and finally forming a romantic relationship between him and his beloved aunt. Instead it just devolves into vague horniness without actual intimacy and her trying to groom a minor. Feels like the prologue to Jeffrey Epstein's Island. Kaoruko was just a selfish horny cunt who never actually cared about him and just projected sexual fantasies into his life while leading him on without ever having the intent to form a lasting intimate bond with him. Instead of ending on a high note and giving the pay off readers were waiting for, the author essentially was like "lol romance is fake everyone is just horny kaoruko and him is never meant to be". Total bullshit that makes it so this series cannot be recommended because the expected payoff never came to be.

Better ending: a fight between the aunt and the psycho girl. Main character comes to terms with fact all his other relationships were horny bullshit but he romantically loves Kaoruko for more than just the sexual tension. Kaoruko reveals the experiment may have just been her way of trying to make him comfortable with her romantically without forcing herself on him and he understands. The psycho girl has none of it and pulls a knife, crying as she is caught by Kaoruko, who simply comforts her talking her down hugging and petting her. Psycho leaves, Kaoruko laugh and cuddle and timelapse is shown of them living a close romantic life, and the main character ends with a monologue about how even though his romantic life is different, it is still important and he is happier now.

Fuck the author for wasting my time with bullshit that could have easily been ended like that with just a face value bit of thought.

Dex-chan lover
So, according to this chapter, and @tenrx, Terumi off screen ends up - not with Kaoruko, but with Shian.
Oh well. I think most of us reading got what we wanted: MC banged his aunt.

8 year waiting for MC doing it with her aunt. but then, the ending was like this !! thanks author

So...

Anyone got any incest manga recommendations to replace this shit?

Don't say 1 x 1/2 that one's a given.

I am let down that the MC didn't get a happy ending with any other girls and there was no real relationships formed with any of the girls. It feels like I wasted all that time and investment into this series for nothing.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with @mexi-mart

This manga was a rollercoaster of constant drama and sex. It seems adult in nature but leaves a lot to be desired with how it wants to show the signifcance of the tale of Genji. Even now, All I know about it is that this genji guy has 14 women and thats it. Doesn't really teach much other than what's at face value.

Then with his relationships of the girls and how he "conquered' them all. It is confusing as to what "conquering" them even mean. Sometimes its sex and sometimes its just making them be romantically interested in him (like for Shian and Otome) but most of the time its not him conquering them and its just him being conquered by them like Doctor Genna and the nail salon girl (cant remember).

Then the ending. its very open ended and not very conclusive. With many things left unanswered like Asahi's relationship, the thing with Chuujou, etc. Plus Terumi only grew to only got experience in sex and grow out of fear of women I guess. I was hoping he would mature enough to resist his bitch aunt kaoroku and even "break" her in a sense but nah, he falls for her and still is under her thumb.

Aggregator gang
I get the feeling auntie trying to say that mc's a full-blown lolicon from that last panel

Ahhhhh what a waste of potential. I love the characters here and the revenge thing of terumi against chuujo san is what i really want see, ahhhhh what a really waste. I thought the lolis will play a huge role like the tale of genji itself ahhhh.

Users who are viewing this thread