Minasama ni wa Jinken ga Gozaimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that quite a few of us including myself were right about the letter Designations however I don't think anyone predicted Code L, nor did any of us predict a gas chamber; I figured they would go for maximum shock value and allow weird fucks the pleasure of killing the code F for cash.
Also when I started reading this, I thought that this would be some weird gay fetish shit that I would drop after a few chapters; I never thought it would be a death game. Which has made this ever so much more entertaining.

Thanks everyone over at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! Other than 'testing' someone who'd resist you'd think the results would be 'private' and some would simply be kidnapped while they were in the middle of sleeping or so instead of ppl who'd find out and instinctively run away lol

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting that quite a few of us including myself were right about the letter Designations however I don't think anyone predicted Code L, nor did any of us predict a gas chamber; I figured they would go for maximum shock value and allow weird fucks the pleasure of killing the code F for cash.
Also when I started reading this, I thought that this would be some weird gay fetish shit that I would drop after a few chapters; I never thought it would be a death game. Which has made this ever so much more entertaining.

Thanks everyone over at Japanese Unloved Mangas (JUM) for the translation
yeah I wonder how they'll bring back the pet aspect if the mc is going to be a gladiatoor. first chapter suggested that he woould become a pet

Dex-chan lover
yeah I wonder how they'll bring back the pet aspect if the mc is going to be a gladiatoor. first chapter suggested that he woould become a pet
Agreed, I’m guessing the reading for the long gap between the beginning of the chapters is because the publisher made the author change the story.

Fed-Kun's army
Still haven’t explained how they were chosen to be the trash of humanity.

Aggregator gang
I wouldn't be surprised if that "friend" in the first chapter caused the MC to become a "livestock". And also that the chances of becoming one are supposed to be random but rich and powerful people can change the outcomes. I'm guessing it's a form of population control.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
They directly said that if you feel sympathy for the "livestock" you are considered not a human. As soon as he leaked that he thinks the "livestock" is "the same as us" he doomed himself.

Users who are viewing this thread