Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Why did he say that to him ? 😮
Don’t reveal your weakness to the enemy, idiot

Oh Goodie.Even more Drama.She's probably gonna kiss Tsubaki by accident(or intentionally)and then Kusakabe tries to hurt him but she defends Tsubaki and her heart starts wavering and She likes Tsubaki and then Kusakabe leaves and then she wants Kusakabe again.More Drama and then the little bitch child causes some more Drama.God Shoujo girls are such pushovers.All you need is a pretty face and some kindness.

I dont know why he told him 😭 and she was thinking about kissing at this moment?? AHAHA

@Vextheweeb Good summery. But I think there will be much more than this... there will be major developments and progress of relationship in and through the drama, plus I think you probably missed 1 factor.... there’ll be more interference (probably another girl, or his sister/cousin/mother/ any other close family member) just like normal cliches 😑

@ArpanaR yeah sure. Basically more Drama.I would be suprised if I saw a shoujo manga without drama.Shoujo Drama is becoming like that Cliché scene in Villainess Mangas where the Heroine gets herself hurt on purpose and the Capture Targets accuse the villainess of doing so because the Villainess was "Jealous" of the heroine.I hate this scene in all villainess mangas lol much like I hate Shoujo Drama.IRL you would break up if you told your partner your heart skipped a beat for someone else or even if the third party grabbed and kissed you and you still associate with them.Literally no one would be in a relationship with you after that.Trust issues arise.It isn't supernatural or Maou Manga or something its about normal School Life so people would prefer atleast a touch of reality.Shoujo is so unrealistic.I prefer Shounen.

Those facial expressions though.
Plot twist, Kusakabe is from a yakuza family. xD

Users who are viewing this thread