Miniamaru Kareshi - Vol. 6 Ch. 31

This uncle dumb as fuq? You don't let the consented relationship in, but you allow the possible sleep rapist?

Group Leader
What Uncle-san doesn't realize is the Dirtbag-kun is far more untrustworthy and much more likely to get Stupid-girl pregnant than Kusakabe-kun. Of course it's not really either of the guys that Uncle-san should worry about, but his moronic niece who would let either one of the guys fuck her.

Probably one of the most nonsensical chapter I've ever read but uuuuuuuh alright ! I mean don't get me wrong we probably all know where this is going, I mean, there are 10 volumes and on literally all of them MC and FMC are together on the cover, but still, way to add unnecessary drama for the sake of adding some.
"No, I don't want the guy that loves you to come live here, he might want to try stuff on you because that's what I did in the past so I don't have trust in you two. Anyways remember this guy that is clearly overly enjoyed to be living with you ? Yeah this guy lives here now"

jak

Contributor
I miss the other guy who liked her. He wasn't anywhere as annoying as this guy is.

Alright, as expected. At this point the only way to salvage this is if FMC doesnt have a sudden case of even stronger retardation and tells dad/random dude with no chance that its a bad idea. But this wont happen. And even then, the story and characters are garbage and I am ashamed to have wasted my time reading this trash. The random that was told he has lost will probably move on her even more and she wont do shit or even embrace it/blush as per protocol. Why stay around for a shitshow...

Aggregator gang
If she is okay with this, and she wont tell them off, I am going to riot

(Btw here is my current prediction: She won't do anything, and I am pretty sure she wont talk to her bf about the current situation.)

@darara This is what’s gonna happen... Iroha will think that it’s not important to tell her bf, then something will happen and her brother will find out that momo is with her and he’ll be like 🤬😡.

Group Leader
@Lumlum She doesn't have a choice, it's Uncle-san's place and he will (or won't) let whoever stay there.

@darara Stupid-girl may not tell boyfriend, but you know damn well that Dirtbag-kun will spread the word like wildfire at school. Not only that, he will use it as a pretext that they are actually in love and now going out. I pity poor Kusakabe-kun that he has to be in love with this moron who, no doubt, will not have learned her lesson from the last love triangle and will be spending all her free time doing things with Dirtbag-kun that she should be doing with her boyfriend.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, uncle are you sure this OTHER TEENAGE BOY doesn't pose a threat to the chastity of your niece?
I really do feel like I'm losing as much brain cells as Iroha and her uncle after all these chapters.
Alright, I'm dropping this have a good day everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread