Miniamaru Kareshi

team anybody but kusakabe, if this was a irl couple it'd be very concerning, but alas, mmc never fks off

Fed-Kun's army
Shoujo manga have always been portraying abusive relationships romantically, but this is the first time I’ve seen one spell it out so clearly yet still pretend it’s okay.

I really hope no young girls ever read this and think that this is acceptable behaviour in their future relationships.

@Axkmint
You're right about that.
And that's the reason why I choose this rather than Hananoi-kun.
When talking about his attitude, and responding as critically as possible, of course it will be a problem.
Really, there is a slight difference between being eaten by blind love or being unable to tell which one is abusive relationship romantically.

I seem to be on the other side of many people.
But I still I don't think this reading goes into that category. Iroha is not infected with ridiculous doctrines.
So, I won't change my mind how this manga has its own way of conveying it like Suteki na Kareshi with the male lead who is not really handsome and have a rather strange attitude in response to love relationships.

Following this manga on OM and it's already up to 24 chapters.
In addition to the upsetting developments of
cheeky third guy, pure Iroha who is always rely on her friends on romance issues, or the dere boyfriend who is always sentimental about small things
. This is still an addictive and very sweet reading.
I don't feel this has a plot hole.

Conflict will always be in the goal gap of the views they have. And this is attributed to Iroha who finally
wants to move on her own, feel jealous, and get something in her first relationship with a situation that is not entirely ideal.

I'm actually happy with their development. They change. Greed here gives an adorable impression (in a good way).
This is far from perfect relationship. But I can see them trying to meet, fill each other. The boyfriend was also overly concerned with his dere attitude but he did not demanding. And judging from the solution, I can see how their minds work openly and that is interesting in its own way.

i really wish shoujo manga authors would stop writing stories with the “airhead girl” and “possessive boyfriend” tropes. it’s not cute, it’s abusive. when your boyfriend doesn’t like when you talk to other people (even your friends), it’s a red flag!

Group Leader
I really like this manga so far. It’s neat how the two MCs interact. While it’s not uncommon to have a possessive guy love interest, it’s a bit unique in the way it’s handled. Where he tries to be better for Iroha and Iroha tries to understand him and work through it with him. I find that very endearing.

Can’t wait to see this updated. <3

damn the only good part about this is tsubasa.
sorry but...I don't get why ppl defend the mc and his "struggle" being possessive. they should break up, period.

Dex-chan lover
Gave this a try but man, I can't for the life of me stand persistent asshole third wheel type of characters. Or female leads who entertain them.

Users who are viewing this thread