Minotaurus' Sweetheart - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Prince Shasro

Dex-chan lover
Before people scream NTR - the way this manga's been going, I fully expect the prince to put on a show of slaying the fierce minotaur at his wedding or something, Ruviné will come to his aid over the prince and expose him as the pointlessly cruel asshole he is, calling off the wedding.

Dex-chan lover
is fine guys, from all the off-brand mangas i've read, we know that NTR works the other way, our minotaur should have nothing to worry about, its the prince that should be careful

Contributor
Well wasn't expecting that. Was suspecting some sort of trap to hunt him.

But in the end I don't worry about NTR. Seen enough hentai to know that Monster usually win in that department.

Dex-chan lover
there's should be ch 14 right since there's 2 month gap between the previous uploaded ch. I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPEND NEXT

Dex-chan lover
so its either a trap to see if he freaks out seeing his "woman" get "stolen"

or hes threating to kill him if she doesnt amrry him

Dex-chan lover
Gonna guess those wristbands have some kind of enslavement enchantment in them, so my prediction is:
-taunt minotaur by showing off 'his' woman as the prince's bride
-minotaur doesn't react
-prince forces minotaur to attack him to justifiably kill him in self defense and display his prowess
-ruvine intercepts the prince and frees the minotaur
-minotaur and ruvine leave together, prince is humiliated

Literally, all I can say after seeing that page is "Uh oh, uh oh, UH OH!", I'm expecting Mino to do like Anikin did.

Ahh shit, the prince is a fucking sadist with hardcore masochistic expressions to match, he’s the whole goddamn package rolled up into one body, how lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread