Minus Skill-mochi Yonin ga Atsumattara, Nanka Synergy Hakki Shite Saikyou Party ga Dekita Ken - Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
They might as well just go to another dungeon. At this point, removing their minus skills would be less beneficial than keeping them. They're making a net profit on their skill effects here (especially the exp share on their kill bonuses).
Though they also talked about selling the (they assume) item to someone else who has a minus skill, so I suppose they could just kill the boss out of principle and just do that.

Supporter
Makes me wonder why there's a skill negation item now if they exist in a world that allows for minus synergy. Also is there only one negation item bc couldn't they store it until they get four and dip out?

Group Leader
Makes me wonder why there's a skill negation item now if they exist in a world that allows for minus synergy. Also is there only one negation item bc couldn't they store it until they get four and dip out?
dungeons disappear after boss is defeated.

Dex-chan lover
Prediction time! My guess, based on everything we've been presented with, is that the gimmick of the boss is that it can only be beaten by a party of all minus skill holders. The flavor text they've been finding seems to support it, and that's not even getting into the whole meta knowledge of them being the heroes of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, why would the buff peter out?
Never answered this, but the buff is reduced every time they kill a mob in a group due to one of their minus skills (I forget who's and don't feel like double checking). So if they run into a group, they start out with a 10% bonus, but that'll eventually peter out. If it's just the one enemy, then yeah they just keep it.

Dex-chan lover
Never answered this, but the buff is reduced every time they kill a mob in a group due to one of their minus skills (I forget who's and don't feel like double checking). So if they run into a group, they start out with a 10% bonus, but that'll eventually peter out. If it's just the one enemy, then yeah they just keep it.
That debuff is nullified because it scales according to drop rate, and the massive negative drop rate of the first guy counteracts that completely.

Users who are viewing this thread