Minus Skill-mochi Yonin ga Atsumattara, Nanka Synergy Hakki Shite Saikyou Party ga Dekita Ken - Ch. 8.3

le3

Dex-chan lover
I didn't notice at all, as in at all :eek:
Honestly did not notice she was a girl. I was assuming it was gonna be two guys and girls but this works for me I guess.
Yeah this, usually tomboy-ish who could be mistaken as boy character is drawn more feminine, but Teto lack the feminine part imo. Her ln art is more feminine though.

The harem feeling this story shown didn't bother me I think. Would love if they handle it like Is It Odd That I Became an Adventurer Even If I Graduated From the Witchcraft Institute? manga, where mc is partying with a bunch of girls but their relationship are more of comrade in arms instead of a harem.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it was obviously a girl when you looked at their face. I did wonder if they were going to have her be a trap when I noticed a few male pronouns being used for her.

Dex-chan lover
Thinking that the thief who looks like a young boy isn't a cute tomboy is a rookie mistake and I hope that everyone who fell for this can learn from it going forward

Contributor
Yeah this, usually tomboy-ish who could be mistaken as boy character is drawn more feminine, but Teto lack the feminine part imo. Her ln art is more feminine though.

The harem feeling this story shown didn't bother me I think. Would love if they handle it like Is It Odd That I Became an Adventurer Even If I Graduated From the Witchcraft Institute? manga, where mc is partying with a bunch of girls but their relationship are more of comrade in arms instead of a harem.
As of the current chapter the girls are planning to be the MC's concubines after he marries the Princess.

Dex-chan lover
the-worst-possible-winnie-the-pooh-cast-ever-fan-casting-poster-160603-large.jpg

Fed-Kun's army

The group that translated this novel doesn't exist anymore and their website is down too, but remember reading it some years ago and it was pure adventure with zero hints of romance with just small gags here and there. Might be wrong though I don't remember clearly.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
For at least this chapter I fell for it. And normally I expect it. Well played author.

Dex-chan lover
The group that translated this novel doesn't exist anymore and their website is down too, but remember reading it some years ago and it was pure adventure with zero hints of romance with just small gags here and there. Might be wrong though I don't remember clearly.
If you haven't read the manga version, do yourself a favor and read it. The various facial expressions  alone are worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread